What I really love about big Hec

Apart from his calm assured performances in the back line. His nous. His game managment. 

Worried about Preston and their niggly,  gobby stains today damaging Lee or winding up Fernando? 

Don't worry.

Big Hector will be using his full repertoire of whispers, shoulder nudges, smirks and wind ups to get the North End boys riled, put off their game and sent to for an early bath or substitution, all with a face a picture of complete innocence

319464089_2019-04-2711_40_22.thumb.png.621d3ab3c69722b140bec11a42b2ca35.png

"Is he allowed to punch people ref? No, i dont know why he got so agitated....no odea....Ooooh..dear...are you going to let him talk to you like that ref? I wouldn't let him talk to me like that. But we're all different I suppose. It's about having a bit o respect for yourself really isn't it I suppose.. a sense of self worth."

---------------------------------------

471056407_2019-04-2711_42_25.thumb.jpg.a091f0c774940e1c0a3245112dc40584.jpg

"Well done ref, that's that's a great spot. You've done the right thing, you can't have folks throwing themselves on the floor like that and you certainly can't have him calling you the 'C' word,  not with your family in the stands....  it's bad for the reputation of the game. You're having a great game here. Ive heard the assessors are hear today, I think  you'll be getting the Premier League call soon."
Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

But nervous but really looking forward to seeing our business this year and seeing what we can do and who we can get it 

I’m fully confident in Bruce he will make us a very good team all round in-time and with our squad performing how they are and the out of contracts I get the impression he’s going to bring a few in probably frees and loans 

I just hope we get big hec he’s been outstanding 

Edited by fpowl
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I’d like to think that was generally the case Snoots old man but Hector has had it done to him this season - was it Rotherham away? 

Jesus of Nazareth would temporarily lose his beans spending any amount of time in that otherworld!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Hands-down best WUM we've had since Wallace left. Every team needs one, being 100% serious here, it's a very underappreciated role.

Absolutley agree. There's a savvy to the mental side of the game which I feel we have sometimes been short of.

1 minute ago, flo said:

I'm 95% sure Chris Maguire did the note snatching thing first. If I remember correctly it was away at Nottingham forest. 

Turns out it was Hutchinson who peeked at Chris Maguire's note when Maguire was playing for Rotherham.