Dean Barrick

What was everybody’s recollections of this player. I seem to recall he scored with his very touch in his first game against Newcastle, scores a great goal at Liverpool and played towards the end of the 88/89 season. Then I can’t recall him featuring the season after or there might have been the odd appearance. From memory he looked good but then seemed to vanish. I believe he ended up teaching in Thailand.

1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

What was everybody’s recollections of this player. I seem to recall he scored with his very touch in his first game against Newcastle, scores a great goal at Liverpool and played towards the end of the 88/89 season. Then I can’t recall him featuring the season after or there might have been the odd appearance. From memory he looked good but then seemed to vanish. I believe he ended up teaching in Thailand.

Think virtually his next touch he crossed for Pearson to score also.

3 hours ago, Pulsar said:

3rd Dean Barrick thread in the last 2 or 3 months?

That's what I thought as well. Has he got some anthusiastic agents priming a biography that's coming out?

Not sure who would buy it, which means I am less likely to find it at a car booty nestling alongside Jeremy Clarkson books and un-boxed chocolate fountains

:duntmatter:

He was ok - another fill-in when things were looking bad. The goal at Liverpool was excellent - he hit it just right and it flew in - even scouses applauded.

He'd effectively done six months later when Sheridan arrived.