Boy Bruces Press Bullets!

14 minutes ago, S26 Owl said:

I love him. Says the right things, has completely transformed our playing style and fan morale and for the first time since Stuart Gray we have a manager I actually trust in the transfer market!

Stuart Gray signed Stevie May lol 

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Let’s hope this puts to bed all those rumours about us signing Lazaar and Aarons It would be madness

Exactly. What’s up Lazaar? Dodgy mutton curry 

Let Newcastle deal with them, shouldn’t be our problem. 

33 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.c9e96b7c84c008aec2910296728942a2.png

INJURIES AND TEAM NEWS

• Lazaar - has phoned in sick so he won't be available.

Do you reckon he did that thing where you lie on the settee and lean your head over the edge backwards so it's upside down so you sound more convincingly badly?

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

55 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.c9e96b7c84c008aec2910296728942a2.png

INJURIES AND TEAM NEWS

• Lazaar - has phoned in sick so he won't be available.

•  

21 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

Do you reckon he did that thing where you lie on the settee and lean your head over the edge backwards so it's upside down so you sound more convincingly badly?

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Let’s hope this puts to bed all those rumours about us signing Lazaar and Aarons It would be madness

Lol.. so someone is ill and that’s a reason not to sign them. I’m more concerned with what the medical assessment is on his injuries as they should determine whether or not it’s viable to bring him in or not, so will leave that down to Bruce.

I don’t get why you don’t like him.. can understand people saying he’s had too many injuries so don’t sign, but don’t get it when they say there are better players than him available to us at left back. Certainly aren’t on the basis of what we’ve seen of him

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

No "Squeak" this week from the gaffer.  It's been upgraded to "the impossible."

The thing is,  the way he says it....I feel like the impossible is doable!!

I’ve felt very calm this week even though it looks a racing certainty the giants of the game across the city are making a return to their rightful place in the game :biggrin: and we are staring down the barrel of another season in the championship :mellow:

I don’t know why but I’ve got a feeling we could still go into the QPR game with a chance. Look it was over after Villa according to some then it was over after Norwich’s equaliser according to most but here we are penultimate game of the season and it’s still mathematically possible so who knows?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1