Goal of the Season vote

25 minutes ago, sharrowowl said:

You know he's hit it hard when the cameraman loses the ball between it leaving his boot and hitting the back of the net over 30 yards.

It's not goal of the year but it's an absolute cracker isn't it.  The speed really catches you of guard even thouh you know he's about to hit it. 

I work with people from various parts of the country, who never mention Sheffield Wednesday. All of whom broke their neck to tell me FF had scored the goal of the season when we came back to work on Tuesday. The body shape and intention makes it technically better than the Reach goal. 

• Like 1

Fernandos goal at Norwich for me.

To strike it from where he did after taking the defender on a trolly dash,and get that amount of power from that distance was just astounding,the last thing you expect him to do is have a punt,but he does and what a bullet that was,some goal,it travelled that far so quick it left chem trails

16 hours ago, alanharper said:

For a side with a mediocre goalscoring record (only the joint 14th highest scorers in the division), we have scored some absolutely ridiculous goals.

I think we've scored something like 14 from outside the box, so some of those aren't even on there!

1. FF v Norwich

2. Reach v WBA

3. Reach v Leeds

Particular mention for Joao v Blackburn, reyt goal. Amazing to think that we still scored some of those when Jos was still here and were playing terribly.