Goal of the Season vote

Sheffield Wednesday have been responsible for some of the best strikes during the 2018/19 campaign!

We’re asking supporters to pick their favourite goal of the season!

Watch the following video from our YouTube channel and then CLICK HERE to make your selection from the shortlist.

GOALS

1. Bannan v Millwall (22.8.18)
2. Reach v Leeds (28.9.18)
3. Reach v West Brom (3.10.18)
4. Joao v Reading (1.9.18)
5. Reach v Middlesbrough (19.10.18)
6. Joao v Blackburn (1.12.18)
7. Fletcher v Swansea (23.2.19)
8. Matias v Forest (9.4.19)
9. Boyd v Forest (9.4.19)
10. Forestieri v Norwich (19.4.19)
11. Bannan v Bristol City (22.4.19)

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel here.

It's Forestieri for me, all the work up front and the determination to just get the shot off and seeing it through. Closely followed by Reach v WBA rather than Leeds... the Leeds one is somewhat lucky, but then he goes and replicates it the following match... that's skill/confidence! Bannan v Bristol City as 2nd runner up too.

There are some cracking goals in there but I think FF's goal at Naarwich just for the sheer determination to get the shot off. It's these type of spectacular goals that gets the crowd out of their seats and buzzing, and don't we all just love drooling over them. As much as I enjoy watching these goals fly in, I also like to see goals come from a team effort whereby the ball nestles in the net after half a dozen sublime little passes combined with intelligent movement off the ball.