Remy Reynierse

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Random question, Remy Reynierse was part of the coaching set up under Jos, I assume he left when Jos did. Could anyone confirm this ?

Yes he is still working for the club, although i'm not sure what he's actually 'doing'

Dom Howson confirmed this shortly after Agnew and Clemence initially came in.

16 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Yes he is still working for the club, although i'm not sure what he's actually 'doing'

Dom Howson confirmed this shortly after Agnew and Clemence initially came in.

Is he the new head groundsman ? 

• Haha 1

The guy, was a very successful and well respected youth /under 21's coach Including at international level. 

Just becouse jos brought him in it dosent mean he has to leave becouse jos has gone. 

I remember someone saying we didn't have enough coaches, it may have been bullen, so if Bruce thinks he's doing a good job along with the rest of the team then why would he get rid?? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I doubt he's still involved. Why would Bruce want someone who was part of the worst management team in living memory.

I heard from a mate that Bruce actually does ask him for advice, regarding both player management and team tactics. Bruce then does the exact opposite. 

It's been working quite well so far, so he'd be mad to want him gone!

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I doubt he's still involved. Why would Bruce want someone who was part of the worst management team in living memory.

Stuart Gray was part of Dave Jones’s management team and he was great after the netball player worrier left. Bullen has been part of several management teams and has been great after two management departures but straggled after Carlos left. I don’t know a great deal about this Remy chap but he might have been good but Jos’s management might have cancelled all of that out.