TICKET OFFICE - BRILLIANT

31 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Phoned the ticket office this morning at 9:00 hrs, as I had made a big mistake of buying "Club 1867" ticket instead of renewing my season ticket.  My fault entirely.  I phoned the Ticket Office in a blind panic and was told by the young gentleman who answered that he would contact the Ticket Manager who was not in today and that they would contact me later in the week. 

I have just received a call back from the same gentleman and was told that they would renew my season ticket and credit me the difference back.

I can only thank the Club, the ticket office and the young gentleman in particular in sorting this stupid error I made, so quickly and in such a professional and caring manner.

I would have not spotted this error if it wasn't for a friend who had noticed my purchase on his friends and family list and asked why I had bought it.  

Thank you yet again to all involved as its money I could ill afford to lose and I would not have been able to buy a season ticket if they had dug their feet in. 

Absolutely brilliant service just love this club.

Thank you

UTO

You have just cost us our transfer pot for next season. I hope your proud of yourself.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Phoned the ticket office this morning at 9:00 hrs, as I had made a big mistake of buying "Club 1867" ticket instead of renewing my season ticket. 

Absolutely brilliant service just love this club.

Thank you

UTO

But for a While after looking at his bank statement he felt a tad loose

giphy.gif.3bc4355963ec382cf790d184d3b4ab6f.gif

didn't you ?

:tango:

• Haha 6