Steve Gibsons declaration of war today

Guest Hirst1867

Bit of a smoke screen  I reckon. We'd have made the play offs if it hadn't been for those pesky teams spending all that money. Oh bugger i'd better lump Wednesday in to deflect the blame a bit more and make it look like it's not just them two I"m on about.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Apparently according to the same article lazaar is on £32,000 a week artist rate it's a NO from me £10-15,000 a week and a free transfer then get him in but on at silly prices quoted.

No good to us then. We're only do 40k a week apparently!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Minton said:

Absolutely no idea where that £32k is from.

According to this, Aarons is on £14k pw and Lazaar is on £12k pw

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/newcastle-united-f.c/payroll/

Newcastle chronicle ran the story yesterday quoting £32k salary for lazaar and they said he cost them £2.8m and Newcastle were looking to get a lot of that back in a fee.

58 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Newcastle chronicle ran the story yesterday quoting £32k salary for lazaar and they said he cost them £2.8m and Newcastle were looking to get a lot of that back in a fee.

If that's the case, can't see discussions lasting very long. Wage way out of our league given FFP as is the fee for a player with little or no resale value given his age. 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I very much doubt we would be signing him on those wages .

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Is Ashley still looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow as well!

I don't like to bad mouth people but what an absolute bellend he is, and when you consider depending on which report you believe he has had anywhere from 11-17 million from us in the last few seasons.

I seriously hope his next poo is a hedgehog and his team follow Sunderland down to the tin pot league.

Edited by Blue and white
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

be keeping him then, unless you want rhodes in px?, and we want all our money back too on that deal, so slip us £7.5m and lazaar, an dc will pop rhodes in a D taxi.

Edited by dorian gray
l