The regularly injured, keep or move on?

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

The past two years have since Carlos ran him int9 the ground along with lee and FF. 

and you are ignoring them because you are quoting  g three years. 

I have had had this conversation multiple times with you and others and you still say the same rubbish. 

Pre this serious injury he had no lomg term spells out injured at any other point in his career, but carry on with the other fools who keep making poo up. 

It does appear Carlos has a lot to answer for in regards to our injury problems.

But the point still remains. I’m not interested in his record before joining us. Since he’s been with us he’s had three consecutive seasons where he has missed large chunks through injury. That may well be the fault of Carlos, but with our FFP situation it is a huge risk to take on a player the wrong side of 30.

A lot of fans seem to cling onto that Wembley appearance. Players move on, squads evolve and new players arrive. We have been scared of this for some time under Chansiri. 

9 hours ago, York_Owl said:

From the list I'd definitley keep Forestieri.  I would also offer a new deal to Hooper and, Lee (as long as he has fully recovered from his injury).

Abdi and Matias to go along with the other out of contracts, Pudil, Jones and Boyd.

I would then make Nuhiu, Winnall, Rhodes, Van Aken and Fox available for transfer or, possibly loan.

Christ I’d forgotten Winnall and Van Aken when I started this thread.

I suppose we can look at this as a fabulous oportunity. Lose 7 players off the payroll saving £200k per week to buy or loan with. That’s a fortune for us.

And in cold hard facts it’s 7 players who rarely even feature.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Sorry it’s like a brick wall, I give up. 

Going to come off the site a while because until we sort out contracts it’s goi g to be every other thread with total made up testicles. 

Adios for a bit

I’ve not made anything up whatsoever 

lol