Our Goal of the Season

Bloody tough choice...but I'm going for Nando against Norwich. 

To come up with that when your team is 1 down, against the best side in the league, is a testament to the quality he possesses. 

the long range pot shots always seem to get the headlines but for me I much prefer where the opposites defence are sliced open by some slick 5 man move with the  scorer just stroking it home preferably  after rounding the keeper …...trouble is a I cant think of one . 

13 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

It's also the way he set himself for it. Planned and deliberate and brilliantly executed, but it's very, very close because Fessi's was equally deliberate. Just something about volley's for me!

As for the OUR bit, well it was beautifully set up by our defence! lol

I agree something about volleys that make them better. It was beautifully set up your correct.

As for our own goal of the season, think it goes 1. Forestieri v Norwich. 2 Reach v Leeds. 3. Fletcher v Swansea.

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

someone on twitter has done a clipped version similar to kivo but  I'd prefer all like above then we can have a proper vote and presentation by neil or some 'high ranking owlstalker :laugh: ' to the winner 

Life of Brian style?