Our Goal of the Season

3 hours ago, M Royds said:

Genuinely tough one. 

As it stands, i go for Nando’s. Purely on the feedback from supporters of other clubs. 

I have a feeling that McGinn’s goal for Villa against us will get the national awards. Hope I’m well off the mark, though. 

No matter how many times I see that goal, I'm still convinced he shins it.

I reckon if he catches it properly it flies miles high/wide.

John McShinn.

As much as the other goals were fantastic in their own right, I'm going for Nando's v Norwich.

You can clearly see a few Norwich fans clapping just after it goes in knowing they've been done over by an unbelievable piece of skill.  Ronaldo or Pogba scores that, the pundits would be spunking over it for the next few weeks too.

Plus, he scored it past Tim Krul who is one of the league's top goalkeepers in my opinion.  He should be in Premier league as a keeper and will be soon with Norwich.

• Like 1

You know there all class strikes but in terms of ball and finish joao’s cool take down and cool lob on Saturday after bannan unbelievable ball was class 

Barcelona would have been proud of that play 

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

At 59 seconds they play both goals against WBA and the Bottlers side by side. Both excellent, and another tough choice, like last year.

I'm waiting for Nuhiu’s late contribution in the next couple of games before making my final decision though.

agree still time for an even better one as it seems to me they are having an in team competition but when it's over i like to have a vote of our collated goals in this thread

5 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I think id go McGinn just ahead of Forestieri and then Reach because it was a volley that is literally the only advantage it has.

It's also the way he set himself for it. Planned and deliberate and brilliantly executed, but it's very, very close because Fessi's was equally deliberate. Just something about volley's for me!

As for the OUR bit, well it was beautifully set up by our defence! lol

Edited by Utah Owl