Westwood

Palmer

Hooper

Lee (fitness depending)

Sign/Loan:

GK - Bit of experience as back up

CB - Hector

LB - Lazaar

CM (top quality to compete with Bannan/Hutch)

2 fast wingers

1 fast forward

F299857D-53E1-45C9-9250-F42B8F28054F.jpeg

2C7244C1-0CE2-4FD4-B4F4-3A00CDCF11DE.jpeg

Edited by S72 Owl

7 hours ago, malek said:

If we sell Reach then signing Maddison would make great sense. Dunno if we would be able to spend enough for Peterborough to agre to sell, but he would be like to like replacement for Reach (even Wallace before him) who made his name by cutting in from right wing on his "cultured" left peg. It is perhaps scandalous to say, but regarding that RW position he may even prove as an improvement on Reach, due to been more suited for the role.

Certainly a player I would be interesting in signing, especially if we lose Adam Reach. However, there is a big question if we would be able to afford him.

Madison is out of contract in about 1 month so doesn't matter what Peterborough what he's a free agent.

would sort the problem right side out and scores goals. Him Nick powell, hector and bidwell at left back, thin the forward line out and get another decent central midfielder to share the role with hutch.

Westwood resign, Palmer resign, hooper and Lee one year reduced terms deals and I cannot believe I am saying this but matias has looked a decent player since Bruce arrived maybe a new deal for him too. The rest can go.

Abdi, jones, pudil, onomah, Boyd these alone could save us over £6m a season in wages at least. Then sell rhodes, winnall saving a few more million in wages and bringing in fees all of a sudden we are £10m+ better off next season and back within the £13m losses limit with some wiggle room for bruce. Then if we have to sell a reach or Bannan we can use the funds to improve the team not pay off debts.

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Madison is out of contract in about 1 month so doesn't matter what Peterborough what he's a free agent.

would sort the problem right side out and scores goals. Him Nick powell, hector and bidwell at left back, thin the forward line out and get another decent central midfielder to share the role with hutch.

Westwood resign, Palmer resign, hooper and Lee one year reduced terms deals and I cannot believe I am saying this but matias has looked a decent player since Bruce arrived maybe a new deal for him too. The rest can go.

Abdi, jones, pudil, onomah, Boyd these alone could save us over £6m a season in wages at least. Then sell rhodes, winnall saving a few more million in wages and bringing in fees all of a sudden we are £10m+ better off next season and back within the £13m losses limit with some wiggle room for bruce. Then if we have to sell a reach or Bannan we can use the funds to improve the team not pay off debts.

Then buy someone else to replace Powell when hes inevitably injured every other week. :Sid:

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Peterborough have a years option on Maddison’s contract so he won’t be available for free.

5 minutes ago, markg said:

Not sure if it's realistic but i've always liked the look of Will Vaulks whenever I've seen Rotherham play. 

I think he'd be a good signing too, stats are decent. 

26 year old, 38 games, 6 goals and 6 assists from a defensive midfielder. 

Bannan has 2 goals and 9 assists.

We can all speculate about who’s leaving or retained but we don’t know with FFP.

Coming in, think Hector Aaron’s and Lazaar will be attempted on season long loans again. Cattermole would be good as Hutch backup. 

After that I know we have an abundance of strikers but id love Conor Wickham down here. And I’m sure we’ll see one at least from abroad.

Guest Theboylangers
7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

No just you 

To be fair, I didn't say I thought he could do a job for us. I just asked if anyone else thought he could. :Sid:

37 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Anyone else think that Kieffer Moore could do a job for us? 

Yes, late developer. Marquis too perhaps. But we would need to ship out a good few strikers and I suspect Bruce will look for pace. Either of those two would be a good understudy to Fletcher though if Nuhiu left.

Edited by Bluesteel

11 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

That Romaine Sawyers of Brentford was mint against Leeds. He just kept pinging passes about after one touch and was strong and mobile.

If only we had any money left :sad:

The frustrating thing is that we have plenty of money.