O,Grady

Neilssen

Pudil

Abdi

Jones

Boyd (hopefully, though SB is a fan)

Matias(could be kept if we sell Reach)

Preston

A lot will depend on FFP , can see us being in an embargo and only being able to bring in a very limited number of players.

Think he will try to move on Nuhiu, Winnall , Van Aken , Pelupessy, Fox , and at least one key player (Reach, FF, Bannan ).

As has been mentioned he does like his old players so Diame, Odubajo, McManaman, Tuanzebe etc could be targets.

One thing`s for sure...…..get ready for wilder swooping in a la Warnock with his prem money on any decent player we target.

4 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

I think pigs will go in for Reach or Joao. 

I think it's highly likely Wilder will come in for at least one of our players. He was after Joao on loan last summer. Any swfc player targeted would get Prem football and not have to move the family. Expect Fessi, Reach, Joao and Hector to be considered as good signings for Wilder.

Let all the released go apart from Westwood, Palmer and hooper

Try and move on 1 of winnall, nuhiu, rhodes

Sell 1 of reach/joao to pay off FFP (or both to give brucey a proper kitty)

Any extra money give to Bruce to buy 2 x LBs, Hector, an attacking centre mid (freeman from QPR?), a defensive/unit of a cm, a lot of wingers and someone fast up top 

Simples

Westwood and Hector need to sign. 

Preferably someone that isn't injure prone. A good chance for Bruce to make a statement on the sqaud with the amount of players leaving. 

Sell reach and ff to recoop some money. Can't wait for next season. 

2 hours ago, malek said:

If we sell Reach then signing Maddison would make great sense. Dunno if we would be able to spend enough for Peterborough to agre to sell, but he would be like to like replacement for Reach (even Wallace before him) who made his name by cutting in from right wing on his "cultured" left peg. It is perhaps scandalous to say, but regarding that RW position he may even prove as an improvement on Reach, due to been more suited for the role.

Certainly a player I would be interesting in signing, especially if we lose Adam Reach. However, there is a big question if we would be able to afford him.

Isn't he out of contract again at the end of season I know Peterborough used to do it a lot and have most of there team on transfer list at some point not sure if it's still the same or not 

The majority of those at end of contract are certain to leave.

I can only see Palmer and Westwood being issued with new deals.

If Lee is prepared to accept lower terms think he may get a chance, however if injury he endured is one which will cause him further problems he will be gone as well.

Hooper appearance record as never been good and looks slower than when previously played for us can not see a deal being offered to him.

Bruce seems to have a good relationship with Newcastle and every chance we will bring Laazar and Aarons back to the club. it would not be a surprise for him to try and sign Gayle from them on loan as he likes pace in his strikers.

Hector I do not think will command as high a fee as some are indicating and think we will try and bring him here as he has fitted in well. Previous to his good spell with us he had several poor seasons and he was one of those left on shelf when our embargo was eventually lifted. I could also see him having a go for Tomori from Chelsea . he needs another year at Championship level and think he will do well next year.

I can Van Aken, Rhodes, Winnall, Pelupessy, Nuhiu, Fox, and Joao all being allowed to move if anyone comes in for them.

I am certain he will try and sign a couple of central midfield players but I have no idea who and also an attacking player who can play wide or as number 10. no idea who though.

In other words I expect major changes in year ahead.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, westy365owl said:

What about Jamal Lowe at Portsmouth young lad can play on wing or upfront and maddison at Peterborough 

Suggested Lowe along with Sonny Bradley last summer, both seemed gettable then (before we knew we couldn’t even get venancio) but I suspect they’d both cost decent money now.

15 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

11698476_10153959548336111_6953965627981570211_n.jpg.53ba5f1d3b946e4e0ea8cb05af240c86.jpg

When the the transfer news starts breaking there's always one source lurking in the back ground at all the regular hotpots. 

Who's that upstairs in the window?

It's our old freind..

1737711334_2019-04-2222_36_03.png.655232e258746b71f55dfbb6c2a17fa3.png

'kin 'ell crosspool tavern has gone downhill a bit since I was last in.