PRE SEASON TRANSFER RUMOURS MEGATHREAD

15 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Odubajo at brentford he could be available on a free transfer can play right wing or right back 

And was signed by Bruce for Hull for big money. Was right back at Hull. Dominic could then play Central. Somehow we have to try get Hector the protector. And the Newcastle lads would be a good move too. Need to keep it all rolling. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

And was signed by Bruce for Hull for big money. Was right back at Hull. Dominic could then play Central. Somehow we have to try get Hector the protector. And the Newcastle lads would be a good move too. Need to keep it all rolling. 

That was my thinking play him RB move iorfa to CB with regards hector and maybe the other two lads from Newcastle aswell what's to stop them ending there contracts by mutual consent I know it probably won't happen but it's a possibility 

Edited by westy365owl
  • Like 1

If he loves old players half of Swansea team out of contract!

What's the likely scenario regarding JR?  

I really wanted to see him and Winnall as a front 2 add some pace on the wings and another Keiran Lee type player just a bit stronger on the ball in midfield.

I thought at one bit João looked to have raw pace or is this just me?

Trying to think outside the box if money is an issue so perhaps based on this Rhodes should go? 

10 hours ago, westy365owl said:

What about Jamal Lowe at Portsmouth young lad can play on wing or upfront and maddison at Peterborough 

If we sell Reach then signing Maddison would make great sense. Dunno if we would be able to spend enough for Peterborough to agre to sell, but he would be like to like replacement for Reach (even Wallace before him) who made his name by cutting in from right wing on his "cultured" left peg. It is perhaps scandalous to say, but regarding that RW position he may even prove as an improvement on Reach, due to been more suited for the role.

Certainly a player I would be interesting in signing, especially if we lose Adam Reach. However, there is a big question if we would be able to afford him.