Wednesday- V- Bristol City OMDT

A side oozing in confidence. The way side is, at the moment, just needs gentle tweaking. 

What were we thinking about with Jos, as this was largely the same side. 

However, FFP May see massive changes which may require more time. 

3 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Great goal is that from Bannan

Thats the pigs up for me, I had them down to drop points today but looks like their smashing it

Less pressure on us next season if The blades go up, two games we can do without tbh....They have a good manager....We had a f.ookin' idiot for over half a season

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Right-footer said:

Nope.  I'm a Blade and if it came to SWFC or Leeds going up - my loathing of Leeds is strong - so I'd go for the Owls getting promoted.

I’m sure you’re welcome, but find it bizarre that your side are going like the clappers, playing a local derby and you come onto a Wednesday forum. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, M Royds said:

I’m sure you’re welcome, but find it bizarre that your side are going like the clappers, playing a local derby and you come onto a Wednesday forum. 

Thats more than just bizarre..its obsessively perverted..im even avoiding texting my blades mate

Just now, M Royds said:

I don't have enough Blades loyalty points to get to most away matches (ST at the Lane though), so I 'watch' away matches via social meedia.  I have two windows open on my PC: www.s24su.com and www.owlstalk.co.uk.