Wednesday- V- Bristol City OMDT

21 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

What is going off?  I just created a thread (See below) only for it to be removed straight away to the Onsite Information.  I seem to be getting gagged for some reason can anyone help, advise?

Don't worry.  Other than the OMDT's about 30% of all my threads have been moved. Costello has a thread moved rate of about 90%

If I have upset the OT top brass then I do apologise, I would really appreciate an explanation as to why it was pulled and as a long-standing contributor to this site I believe I deserve an explanation (It really was the most harmless of threads).

Never! Ask for an explanation man! Costello did that and he's only just back from his banzoring in the phantom zone.

SupermanToo_Apr22_Clip_1_PROLOGUE.gif.89f6f664e73cdd8ab864e8b3e54bf09c.gif

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, marcx666 said:

Again no Stubbs, 2/10, Get that lazy b*stard back from his holiday. :Sid:

I suspect he has Stubbs out on rosebud gathering duties. I am a bit surprised that he entrusts such a delicate matter to him i thought that the role of doorkeeper  would be more in keeping with Stubbs status. Probably Bristols being todays opposition brought the whole subject to the fore.lol 

13 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Will Hunt play? Is he getting game time? 

Yes, he is Rogers. 

Greetings Owls.

I was impressed with you on the tele against Norwich TBH and just wonder if Bruce had arrived at yours a bit earlier whether you would have been firmly in the play off mix? I certainly think so.

Regrettably, I'm missing this one but will watch it from Bristol with a cold beer. :)

We're a fair bit better away from Ashton Gate than we are at home which is weird but this has the makings of a cracking game.

I'll take a draw but reckon you might turn us over 2-1.

Enjoy the sunshine, it's absolutely glorious down 'ere too.

COME ON YOU REDS!! 

Edited by ciderup
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A very good day to you all, especially mi’lud, whose introduction to today’s game fills me with a genuine optimism - perhaps Stubbs should be sent on leave more often. The summer may be a great unknown but for the time being we’re moving in the right direction - performances are generally pretty good, several players have made noticeable improvements and we look more tactically adept.

All in all it’s enough to leave me very much looking forward to today’s game in spite of the fact that there’s not much riding on it for ourselves. Hillsborough will be glorious in the sunshine, Bristol are likely to make it a good contest and the bank holiday means it should be a good turnout. I’d quite like to see us have another crack at that 4-3-3 shape that we saw at Norwich as I strongly believe it suits Forestieri and Matias better than wide midfield roles. Then again, if we get to see Hooper and Fletcher paired up front again then I’m hardly going to complain.

Today also has particular significance for me, it could be my last home game for a long while, as I’ll be spending the vast majority of next season on foreign shores. Make it a fond farewell for me Wednesday - and try not to get promoted before I’m back and around enough to justify regaining a season ticket ;-)

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Wednesday 4-3 Bristol City

(Fletcher 10, 57, Forestieri 19, Brownhill 23, 39, Paterson 59, Hector 82)

• Like 2

14:00 GMT = 15:00 BST.  

I mean, hands up how many people really thought his lordship had made a deliberate mistake?

The idea is to get Brizzle to start warming up over an hour early in the hot sun and be exhausted by the time the game starts.

Hm. Back in my day we'd just have put six past them and called that it. 

Of course, that was before The Mighty Quinn went to Rotherham (see above).

• Like 1