Wednesday- V- Bristol City OMDT

Great omdt mi'lord and you even let Stubbs have holiday, he doesn't know how lucky he is. I think it will be a good game today Bristol need a win to keep play off hope's alive and the mighty Owls have one or two who need to put in a shift looking for a new deal for next season. There will not be many players out there with their minds on summer hols.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well done Andrew you spotted the deliberate mistake!

You've won this delicious. Thirst quenching  drink!

3411.thm350.jpg

To claim your prize head to  The Blind Beggar, 337 Whitechapel Rd, London and tell them I've sent you to take out the Ginger Beer.

I'm here, they dont have a clue about what I'm on about, some men in white suits are coming. 

20190422_085549.thumb.jpg.43c4664fa4ae33033c3864d86e10a8ed.jpg

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

To claim your prize head to  The Blind Beggar, 337 Whitechapel Rd, London and tell them I've sent you to take out the Ginger Beer.

image.png

Warning-2.gif&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&fil

INCOMING 1960's CULTURE REFERENCE THAT MOST FANS WILL BE  TOO YOUNG FOR 

• Haha 7

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Winnable game in the sunshine, depends a lot on who is fit. A game too far for Fletcher, Hooper to come in?

Does Iorfa play again so soon, or does Palmer revert to RB with Lazaar starting?... is ìt wise to change the back 4 with Westwood presumably out?

Likewise can Onomah play again 48hrs after Norwich  given he's just  returned from injury, or does bannan come back in,  even though also carrying an injury. 

Team news will be interesting to see what rag tag band of half fit players will get a start......so in the spirit of Wednesday being a constant enigma  I'm going for a fairly comfortable  3-1 win, FF (2) and Hooper on the score sheet.

7 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

What is going off?  I just created a thread (See below) only for it to be removed straight away to the Onsite Information.  I seem to be getting gagged for some reason can anyone help, advise?

Last night I started a thread that Sheffield Wednesday was on the verge of signing Vardy.  This thread was obviously a bit of satire on the fact that we are now heading towards the close season and silly rumours abound and many threads are started on very poorly researched rumours. 

The thread I started was playing up to that fact, a well-known poster on here (who has a very good sense of humour) made a humorous remark about signing Vardy, I jumped on this and I created the thread to highlight in a humorous way how posters jump on any information to start a rumour thread.

Everything is OK

So in summary 

Mycrofts 

Mardy about losing his Vardy ..

WTF:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Sorry, Mycroft, but OTers don't do satire. If something is posted on here, it must be 'Gospel Truth'

Incidentally, Snoots, thanks for the well-earned praise given to one ofour own - Palmer. Without setting the world alight, he has this season 'come of age'

He's had some splendid games, many in a position which I'm sure is very novel to him. Left Back instead of Right Back, and has not shown this by playing solely right footed. Would some of our forwards were as adaptable.  

• Like 2