Wednesday- V- Bristol City OMDT

2 minutes ago, Right-footer said:

Yes, I support the Blades, but I am genuinely interested in how you do.  I can also be (I think) fair & honest about your positives & strengths.  For instance, I wish we could score some of those brilliant long-range goals you've got recently.  We tend to score after about a million passes.

See the difference is we were held back by a manager who hadnt a clue 

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

How come you weren't posting on Owlstalk during your 6 year stint in league 1? After all it's rivalry.

Only show your face when you have a bit of success. Cowards lol

Look, I have NO problem admitting the Blades have had a seriously bad time (with SWFC being the more successful local club for a few years).  I worried we'd never get out of League One.  Just shows what a good manager can do.  Looks like SB might be able to do the same for you.

2 minutes ago, Right-footer said:

Look, I have NO problem admitting the Blades have had a seriously bad time (with SWFC being the more successful local club for a few years).  I worried we'd never get out of League One.  Just shows what a good manager can do.  Looks like SB might be able to do the same for you.

I like a honest man and I hope ye do well in the premier league 

• Thanks 1

Just now, asteener1867 said:

I think we should be more polite to our guests..all Blades fans aren't total t w *ts.....He's come on here for a chat and banter...ive got plenty of mates who are as misguided...

bloody parochial nonsense most of it

Thanks.  I think both teams have folk I enjoy chatting to and those I wish would support L**ds.