Wednesday- V- Bristol City OMDT

1 minute ago, M Royds said:

I’m talking more about frequenting a Wednesday forum. 

You could be on a United forum talking about Chris Wilder issues, Warnock, Champions of the 4th Division,etc, all in a backdrop of a promotion chasing side. 

The United forum will have got no traffic this afternoon. More concerned about their local rivals end of season mid table exploits. Set of two hats the lot of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

The United forum will have got no traffic this afternoon. More concerned about their local rivals end of season mid table exploits. Set of two hats the lot of them.

There's a 142 page pig thread on here... 

Edit - That you started and also posted in half an hour ago... 

Edited by Whitechapel Owl
  • Haha 1

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

There's a 142 page pig thread on here... 

Yes, I support the Blades, but I am genuinely interested in how you do.  I can also be (I think) fair & honest about your positives & strengths.  For instance, I wish we could score some of those brilliant long-range goals you've got recently.  We tend to score after about a million passes.

16 minutes ago, Right-footer said:

It isn't obsession; it's rivalry.  I basically don't believe any Blade or Wednesday supporter who says they don't look at the 'other' sides result.

How come you weren't posting on Owlstalk during your 6 year stint in league 1? After all it's rivalry.

Only show your face when you have a bit of success. Cowards lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wexowl said:

How can you keep up that amount of enthusiasm so late in the day? Is it not raining down your way?  UTO:laugh:

Beautiful sunny day down here, Wex. And allthe weekenders are feckin off home lol. Nice quiet pint tonight. lol