Wednesday- V- Bristol City OMDT

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hull you are flippinguseless. There will be no stopping them now, this was their toughest game left. Going to be painful seeing them in the Premiership. Not just the fact they will be able to sign some quality but also they money they get from being in the Premiership will set them up for years and we could well be fooked because of FFP. 

Doesn't work like that, they can sign as many quality players they like, when they come down and they will, the players will be off like a shot or they be lumbered with players on high wages.

Saying that I'd love to be in their position.

Totally different team this second half of the season - one or two iffy games, but on the whole very comfortable and solid.

Amazing the actual impact and affect managers do make on football teams - see Wilder. 

We can only dream what Bruce would have achieved if he'd come in the Summer - likely we'd have already secured a play off place. 

19 minutes ago, Right-footer said:

I don't have enough Blades loyalty points to get to most away matches (ST at the Lane though), so I 'watch' away matches via social meedia.  I have two windows open on my PC: www.s24su.com and www.owlstalk.co.uk.  

The obsession lives on! :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

Totally different team this second half of the season - one or two iffy games, but on the whole very comfortable and solid.

Amazing the actual impact and affect managers do make on football teams - see Wilder. 

We can only dream what Bruce would have achieved if he'd come in the Summer - likely we'd have already secured a play off place. 

We’d already be champions if Brucie had been here all season. We will be next year

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Doesn't work like that, they can sign as many quality players they like, when they come down and they will, the players will be off like a shot or they be lumbered with players on high wages.

Saying that I'd love to be in their position.

So would I. The chance to see my team again in the best league in the world against some of the best players. I do think they will come straight down but the money they get from just being in that league will allow them to be a force for many years to come imo. 

20 minutes ago, Right-footer said:

I don't have enough Blades loyalty points to get to most away matches (ST at the Lane though), so I 'watch' away matches via social meedia.  I have two windows open on my PC: www.s24su.com and www.owlstalk.co.uk.  

1 minute ago, Bulldog said:

It isn't obsession; it's rivalry.  I basically don't believe any Blade or Wednesday supporter who says they don't look at the 'other' sides result.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

So would I. The chance to see my team again in the best league in the world against some of the best players. I do think they will come straight down but the money they get from just being in that league will allow them to be a force for many years to come imo. 

McSue and the bogroll sheik will be fighting over what cash they get, pmsl. :Sid::tango::duntmatter:

1 minute ago, Right-footer said:

I basically don't believe any Blade or Wednesday supporter who says they don't look at the 'other' sides result.

David Blunkett?

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Right-footer said:

It isn't obsession; it's rivalry.  I basically don't believe any Blade or Wednesday supporter who says they don't look at the 'other' sides result.

Usually have a glance at 5pm..not follow them and their fans opinions' for 2 hours