Wednesday- V- Bristol City OMDT

Thanks Milord.

interesting stats as ever. Neither manager seems to like Easter Monday fixtures do they?

So, I’m going for a postponement tomorrow. Heavy snow expected in S6, but then again that might just be The Stir not having updated its website.

Up the snowy Owls.

• Haha 3

Thanks MiLord, if that's who you are... Not a criticism but feel the fourth wall breached with this one. :biggrin:

Perhaps Snoots in reflective mood and simply giving a brilliant analysis of the current situation without the usual domestic Argy bargy?

Anyway I think we'll be trying to win tomorrow but also looking after one or two with knocks etc.

Not making a prediction just looking forwards to a good game. Hillsborough is a positive place to be at the moment.

Happy Easter to you all.

God bless

Rev

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Like 4

Thanks Snoots. It’s good to know there’s a reliable and balanced analysis available when you’re on the road and a little out of touch. I’m still doing the hard yards in Port Douglas......crocs everywhere, jellyfish, sharks, spiders, snakes. Even the frogs can do for you....

• Like 2

I guess I'm on the beach after Naaarch as I'd forgotten we play on Monday (doesn't help I've been called back to work, FFS).

I feel we're settling into 9th or 10th place.

Could be a good game, tho. No pressure on either side

I reckon we'll edge it.

Some good thoughts about the players, milud. I noticed that Boyd did a lot of running for Fletch in the second half on Friday, chasing down Naaarch defenders. Probs a good way to use the ball-winning of Fletch and the stamina of Boyd. Get a 3rd man running (FF, Matias) and we're in.

Well, I guess we'll see

COME ON YOU OWLS....................................2-1

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Morepork said:

Thanks Snoots. It’s good to know there’s a reliable and balanced analysis available when you’re on the road and a little out of touch. I’m still doing the hard yards in Port Douglas......crocs everywhere, jellyfish, sharks, spiders, snakes. Even the frogs can do for you....

I've been abroad a few times.  I always try and avoid the frogs..

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Why does it say 2pm kick off time?

Well done Andrew you spotted the deliberate mistake!

You've won this delicious. Thirst quenching  drink!

3411.thm350.jpg

To claim your prize head to  The Blind Beggar, 337 Whitechapel Rd, London and tell them I've sent you to take out the Ginger Beer.

• Haha 7