U18s | v Sheffield Utd (Away)

Congratulations to all concerned.

This shows Academy is going in right direction. I sincerely hope several of the lads make a career in the game and hopefully some of them can star for first team.

it is notable 5 of starting X! are first year scholars (Thomson, Ellery, Farmer, Hagan, Vallaso) so they will be eligible to play next year. if we recruit well should have strong side next season.

Delighted they have won Northern league and now have chance to win the play offs against southern counterparts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John O'Brien said:

I found out that both the ref and linesman  didn’t get the number of the player so they couldn’t send anyone off.

it wouldnt surprise me if they were both hungover after watching THEM at Bumhole lane yesterday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John O'Brien said:

I found out that both the ref and linesman  didn’t get the number of the player so they couldn’t send anyone off.

I asked the linesman why they hadn’t sent him off,he said he didn’t get the lads number so wasn’t sure who it was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

I wonder if DC will ever consider investing even further in the youth program and maybe going category A if land can be acquired?

Great effort and huge improvement in the youth side since DC took over.  Well done to all concerned. 

I would like to see this happen. It would benefit DC and the club in the long term and given DC's obvious frustrations with the EFL's P&S rules, this is one of the ways we should go IMO?

• Like 1