Dawson

12 hours ago, Ian said:

I don't need to post anything because its all out there in the open...if folk cant be arsed to check for themselves then that's up to them

It isn't though, is it Ian? You'd think that if it was true something as specific as what you claimed would be easy to find, yet...it isn't.  Google is a wonderful thing, but as yet lacks the technology to search "random stuff made up in Ian's head".

So one last chance - if you can post real evidence of what you said (and not a random blade on twitter saying it!), which must be true because you say it is, I'll gladly hold up my hand, publicly apologise for doubting you, and say I was wrong. If you can't, then it's a good job you had no credibility to start with because you'd have lost it all in this thread...
  • Haha 1

Another 3 goals conceded 

I’m sure he’s a nice guy but he poses absolutely no confidence whatsoever 

Westwood must be signed on, or we enter the transfer market

we can’t start next season with Dawson in net. Some won’t like that but if we want any chance of mounting a promotion bid 

Guest Grez Bez
13 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

5 goals conceded in 3 games.

He's  a decent keeper, but not a patch on Westwood, needs to go on loan to a league one side next season. Send him to Rotherham!

Nobody is saying he's better than Westwood (who is the best keeper outside the prem)

He's a decent reserve keeper with not much experience

The kid just isn’t good enough. I know some people seem to think there’s a witch-hunt regarding Dawson but I honestly don’t think there is. He’s a Sheffield lad who I’m sure we all want to succeed. I just don’t think that will be with us. Even as a back up, we need better. The stats with him in goal compared to Westwood speak for themselves.

For me with nothing left to play for next week , I would like to see Wildsmith in goal Dawson is averaging 2 goals conceded a game we need 3 goals away from home to get a point.

Wildsmith did well last season now he can't even get a game in the reserves. The lad will be off in the summer and we will be losing another good promising lad because of the way we manage youth players.