Dawson

12 minutes ago, Ian said:

I don't need to post anything because its all out there in the open...if folk cant be arsed to check for themselves then that's up to them

Load of old fanny. Proof and evidence is required to prove your misinformed ramblings. If you can’t back it up then it ain’t true obviously.

Christ, we attract more loonies than Area 51.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Prince said:

Load of old fanny. Proof and evidence is required to prove your misinformed ramblings. If you can’t back it up then it ain’t true obviously.

Christ, we attract more loonies than Area 51.

You’ll be asking for proof that we kept a clean sheet earlier today next......or that we kept one at Bramall Lane earlier in the season.....it’s 2019....learn how to use the internet 

I know how to use the internet but unfortunately the internet is full of idiots who dream up conspiracy after conspiracy to fuel their own agenda, this based in their own twisted versions of actual fact. To state again for the hard of thinking, where are your actual factual evidence about Westwood feigning injuries to miss games???

i won’t hold my breath.

2 minutes ago, Prince said:

I know how to use the internet but unfortunately the internet is full of idiots who dream up conspiracy after conspiracy to fuel their own agenda, this based in their own twisted versions of actual fact. To state again for the hard of thinking, where are your actual factual evidence about Westwood feigning injuries to miss games???

i won’t hold my breath.

Where have I claimed he’s feigned injuries?

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

Where have I claimed he’s feigned injuries?

See below

On 20/04/2019 at 01:35, Ian said:

Westwood saves neither of them because he “hurt his knee” in the warm up just prior to a game away at top of the league free scoring Norwich.....just like he was “tired” just prior to the game away at top of the league West Brom and just like he “felt sick in the warm up” away at Bristol City a few seasons ago after being unsettled by theor 2 big centre halves

Good though he is, strange how these things never happen at home to the likes of Bolton

Omega3 is good for the memory according to medical professionals.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ian said:

I don't need to post anything because its all out there in the open...if folk cant be arsed to check for themselves then that's up to them

You brought it our attention. So bring the evidence to our attention as well please.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

33 minutes ago, Ian said:

You’ll be asking for proof that we kept a clean sheet earlier today next......or that we kept one at Bramall Lane earlier in the season.....it’s 2019....learn how to use the internet 

If it's so easy to find in the internet, just post a link to a website.

Otherwise you'll just end up looking like a bit of a raving mad nob.

14 minutes ago, Prince said:

See below

Omega3 is good for the memory according to medical professionals.

Last time i checked there’s nothing in that post that says Westwood feigned injury......you’ll have to help me out and point out which specific bit does that 

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

If it's so easy to find in the internet, just post a link to a website.

Otherwise you'll just end up looking like a bit of a raving mad nob.

I already have that tag anyway 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ian said:

And what makes you think I give even the faintest **** about your powers of recall

Oh and one last post.

Let's be honest here, you wouldn't be posting your attention seeking poo if you didn't give a fizz.

So I say that yes, you give a massive fizz what NYCOWL and everyone else thinks.

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

Last time i checked there’s nothing in that post that says Westwood feigned injury......you’ll have to help me out and point out which specific bit does that 

You lack the backbone to stand up for what you are insinuating then obviously.

19 minutes ago, Prince said:

You lack the backbone to stand up for what you are insinuating then obviously.

Thank you for admitting I never said that he feigned injury...must have taken a lot for you to admit that

5 hours ago, Ian said:

It’s because he’s an unreliable crock

Yet you expected him to play today because he bottled it on Friday?

1 hour ago, Ian said:

On 20/04/2019 at 01:35, Ian said:

Westwood saves neither of them because he “hurt his knee” in the warm up just prior to a game away at top of the league free scoring Norwich.....just like he was “tired” just prior to the game away at top of the league West Brom and just like he “felt sick in the warm up” away at Bristol City a few seasons ago after being unsettled by theor 2 big centre halves

Good though he is, strange how these things never happen at home to the likes of Bolton

On 21/04/2019 at 22:15, Ian said:

No point discussing with those who don't want to hear the facts.....there is no doubt that Westwood is a great keeper......there is also no doubt that he is very prone to pulling out of games, prior and during on more occasions than the average keeper.

Be interesting to see if he plays tomorrow

Be interesting to hear what you were implying in these posts if it is nothing to do with suggesting he has feigned injuries.......

5 hours ago, Ian said:

Everything I’ve said in here is fact....fact.....just like the clean sheet today without your beloved keeper

How did you rate Dawson's kicking today?

I only ask because when Westwood kept a clean sheet recently you gave him a 3 out of 10 for his performance due to poor kicking.

On 20/04/2019 at 00:48, ruscol85 said:

Best keeper on the books according to jos... jesus...westwood saves both of them

Even if you're right* this is a pretty dickish thread to make.

*And since there's no way to ever know if you're right, it's a double-dickish move. Congrats.