Agreed, but I was thinking more about the match commentators.

• Agree 2

Don't worry about what some random people say. 

• Agree 1

Think Rosenior is a good pundit tbf

Not got much competition though has he really 

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't worry about it.  Our season is over in mid table obscurity, they will almost certainly be promoted as champions.  It's their turn in the limelight.  Let them enjoy it 

We had our two years as media darlings for Carlos’ first two seasons, with Sky Sports hanging on his every word. 

So I don’t begrudge other clubs having that same attention after we blew our chances, especially not Norwich who are a decent club when it’s all said and done. 

To be fair, Hinchcliffe didn’t seem to give a throw about us when we were paying him massive wages to hobble around.

I can’t see why you’d expect him to be any different now.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

We had our two years as media darlings for Carlos’ first two seasons, with Sky Sports hanging on his every word. 

So I don’t begrudge other clubs having that same attention after we blew our chances, especially not Norwich who are a decent club when it’s all said and done. 

First year yeah, 2nd year they weren't so keen on us. Every time we were on Sky they tended to bring up Forestieri not playing at Norwich and the fact we lost to Hull.

1 hour ago, DidOwl said:

Agreed, but I was thinking more about the match commentators.

Sky commentators:

1) look at the league table 

2) see which team is above the other

3) big that one up to the heavens

4) act like the team below them are complete mugs who just rocked up and are lucky to be on the same pitch  

(Not that I care really, but that’s how they do it). 

• Agree 2

48 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Except in the run up to the playoff games, media were jizzing themselves silly over BHA. Was like we were just making the numbers up.

Villa will no doubt be the media darlings for this years play offs.

• Agree 2

Just how many different kinds of statistics did they show in relation to Norwich’s late goals this season? At one point I thought they were going to switch to Bielsa walking us through some graphs.

• Haha 1