Biased reporting

I didn’t go tonight, but cringed when I listened to some of the commentary while watching on Sky;So biased towards Norwich. For much of the time we outplayed these ******* and I was so proud. Great moves on and off the ball, pretty solid defence and real innovation. Bruce has made one heck of a difference and has bought out the best in a number of the boys - Palmer and Boyd being good examples, and there are more. I love the way he hounds them up to push the defence, to the point where now many are doing that without being asked (still a few reservations about Lucas J). Forrestieri played a commanding role tonight too. I think we would have won had Westwood made it to the start, but Dawson did his best (still some way short however). I look forward to next season and hope we can make a bit more noise for the boys in that North Stand.

• Like 2

We had our two years as media darlings for Carlos’ first two seasons, with Sky Sports hanging on his every word. 

So I don’t begrudge other clubs having that same attention after we blew our chances, especially not Norwich who are a decent club when it’s all said and done. 

40 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

We had our two years as media darlings for Carlos’ first two seasons, with Sky Sports hanging on his every word. 

So I don’t begrudge other clubs having that same attention after we blew our chances, especially not Norwich who are a decent club when it’s all said and done. 

First year yeah, 2nd year they weren't so keen on us. Every time we were on Sky they tended to bring up Forestieri not playing at Norwich and the fact we lost to Hull.

1 hour ago, DidOwl said:

Agreed, but I was thinking more about the match commentators.

Sky commentators:

1) look at the league table 

2) see which team is above the other

3) big that one up to the heavens

4) act like the team below them are complete mugs who just rocked up and are lucky to be on the same pitch  

(Not that I care really, but that’s how they do it). 

48 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Except in the run up to the playoff games, media were jizzing themselves silly over BHA. Was like we were just making the numbers up.

Villa will no doubt be the media darlings for this years play offs.