What game was Farke watching ???

17 minutes ago, wednesdaylander said:

On sky now whingeing about decisions going against Norwich. Ref gave them every 50/50 decision. Aaron's should have got 2 yellow cards, and gave them 'Farke time' to score an equaliser. Muppet ! 

We could have been a man down at 0-0 and scored a debatable goal. I think it would have been harsh to send Dawson off as his action didn't prevent a goal but I've seen red given for things like that.

However, overall Norwich got plenty of decisions including a few that contributed directly to their 2nd goal.

To summarise he's a Farking idiot! lol

6 minutes ago, Brammy said:

He’s a typical nobody who has dropped on with his job of a lifetime.

When they come back down next season he’ll be sacked and go back in to obscurity. 

Bit of a David Wagner, all went sour at Udders for him this season. Though bizarrely Celtic are apparently interested, which probably tells more of a story about Scottish football.

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We could have been a man down at 0-0 and scored a debatable goal. I think it would have been harsh to send Dawson off as his action didn't prevent a goal but I've seen red given for things like that.

However, overall Norwich got plenty of decisions including a few that contributed directly to their 2nd goal.

To summarise he's a Farking idiot! lol

Debatable goal. He chucked it in the net.

:tango:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Brammy said:

He’s a typical nobody who has dropped on with his job of a lifetime.

When they come back down next season he’ll be sacked and go back in to obscurity. 

let me correct this for you...

When they come back down next season he'll be sacked and go back into obscurity after a very short spell at Swansea. :tango:

Think he was shocked that we played his team so well. he did not look comfortable after we scored. It was a bit of a sour gripe which was surprising, in we had the better chances to score in second half and ffor long periods looked in charge of game. Only when FF came off did we start to back off a little bit. 

it was a thoroughly enjoyable game and any neutral would have found really enjoyable.