Bruce has to do this in summer

1 minute ago, Suzuki_San said:

No. 

He makes too many mistakes.  Giving away the free kick tonight is just one example.  He misses great opportunities, he makes the wrong pass, makes wrong runs....like tonight when Bannan tried to put him in.  He made a run beyond a defender, so Bannan passed to him, but he checked back.  

There's just something about him that doesn't sit right, especially after al this time injured, or out of form then all of a sudden, near the end of his contract, he starts to try.  He's had a good few months (back end of Jos, plus when Bruce/or Minions played him), I'll give him that, but it doesn't deserve a new deal off the back of it.  Would rather see Penney play in his place on from the bench.  

I don’t think Bruce will keep him tbh.

Plus fitness is always going to be an issue.

We have to move away from players that spend 60%+ time on the treatment table.

27 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

# westwood sign a new deal

# sign hector permanently 

# everyone else can go who are out of contract 

#sign Lazaar and arrons +1 more winger 

# make hutch or hector captain

# use the loan marker better

#bring through these youngsters 

Wawaw

What does he have to do if we are embargoed ? 

• Like 1

Guest Ash76
29 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

Wawaw

Can you trial it on Football Manager first and let us know how it works out?  

17 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

No. 

He makes too many mistakes.  Giving away the free kick tonight is just one example.  He misses great opportunities, he makes the wrong pass, makes wrong runs....like tonight when Bannan tried to put him in.  He made a run beyond a defender, so Bannan passed to him, but he checked back.  

There's just something about him that doesn't sit right, especially after al this time injured, or out of form then all of a sudden, near the end of his contract, he starts to try.  He's had a good few months (back end of Jos, plus when Bruce/or Minions played him), I'll give him that, but it doesn't deserve a new deal off the back of it.  Would rather see Penney play in his place on from the bench.  

Except it wasn't a free kick - ball had gone away from the striker and he moved towards to Matias to take the contact - just as FF did with Pukki earlier in the game 

Need a keeper cos KW will likely go.

would be quite happy with Iorfa and Palmer as our RB options and Lazaar and Penney for the LB berth.

get good quality in for alongside Lees.. Hector, Curtis Davies too on a free. Thorniley to keep improving too.

Bannan and Hutch will stay, maybe K Lee too i dont know, but this is where i expect us to sign some new blood. in CM and out wide. 

no idea which striking options hell keep. but at a guess, FF, Winnall and Joao could be moved on, Reach too probably. they are the likely four we will get fees for.

Rhodes, no idea.

but Bruce has a habit of finding names from no-where, look at Robertson the lpool LB. if he finds us 3 or 4 energetic players to fill in the gaps we should do more than ok.

• Like 1

First job will be to get Palmer to sign a new deal Does a great job, even when asked to play on the left. For all those who think Iorfa is a better right back, do you really go to games. I like Iorfa, he’s a valuable member of the squad, but better right back than Palmer, no chance

2 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I'd say lazaar was a priority

How many games have we seen him play. How do we know he ain’t just another crock.

We need a left back with pace but it doesn’t have to be Lazaar and signing him based on what we have seen would be a big risk.

Out of the out of contract players, I'd be looking to keep Westwood and Palmer. 

Rest can go. Lee can be kept on a trial basis to see if he can prove his fitness. 

Add a bit of pace and physical prowess in the summer and we've got a chance. 

Edited by SiJ

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

#sign experienced keeper who can act as back up for Westwood and get Dawson and Wildsmith out on loan.

Wawaw

Fixed it for you.

Edited by Blue and white
  • Like 1

If at all possible keep Westwood and Hector along with Palmer everyone else out of contract can go for me

Listen to offers for everyone else we need to start preparing for next season now and not mid way through July.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1