Proud of the team performance tonight.

Totally undeserved goal that.  A kick in the nuts right at the death, 

I'm not too disheartened though, we can be proud of that performance.  

We can hold our heads high tonight.  

Roll on next season.  

Onwards and upwards.

• Thanks 1

Some terrific performances in there tonight.

To play a team top of the league, away, then pick up to injuries early doors like we did and still deliver a performance I thought was excellent.

Credit to the manager too. Subtle changes in the tactics and we almost pulled off a real stunning result. 

Well done all. 

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Some terrific performances in there tonight.

To play a team top of the league, away, then pick up to injuries early doors like we did and still deliver a performance I thought was excellent.

Credit to the manager too. Subtle changes in the tactics and we almost pulled off a real stunning result. 

Well done all. 

Should have had a go like this last week could av won at Leeds playing like tonight

Agreed. Excellent performance. We've shown enough times this season - tonight, both games v Villa, both games v the Pigs, Leeds at home, both games v WBA, away to Boro,  Bristol away, that we can live with the best teams in this division. We just need to be more ruthless. 

I hope his chat next week about finances with DC goes well, because with even just a little bit of backing I've faith that Big Steve can make us a real consistent force next season.

• Like 1

I just knew we weren't going to hold on, even checked my bet fair balance to lump on nor wish to score. 

Team spirit was excellent though, cracks in the team and way we played at times, but i think Bruce can iron those out and make us competitive next season. 

Also very glad that he called the ref out in his post match interview, i always felt we've been too soft on ref's as a club when they need making accountable for poor decisions. 

1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

I just knew we weren't going to hold on, even checked my bet fair balance to lump on nor wish to score. 

Team spirit was excellent though, cracks in the team and way we played at times, but i think Bruce can iron those out and make us competitive next season. 

Also very glad that he called the ref out in his post match interview, i always felt we've been too soft on ref's as a club when they need making accountable for poor decisions. 

This ^^^ re: the post-match inteview

Very proud of that performance tonight. 

I really thought about traveling, but it’s a hell of a trek, and I thought they’d steamroll us (especially after today’s results) so I’d decided to watch it on sky & save myself 10hours of motorway. 

Anyway.... after watching Sky, I wish I had travelled. 

Very optimistic for SB and next season. 

We were unlucky not to get something at Villa & Leeds, and unfortunate Vs Norwich 

It was a wholehearted performance and all the lads worked their socks off.

Unfortunately some our flaws showed up in the performance and basically told us why we are where we are as a side.

Game management isn’t one of our strong points. The nervousness to challenge opposition players due to the expectancy of giving free kicks away, careless protection of the ball and a lack of clinicality in the box.

These opinions may sound harsh but these reasons along with our constant injury issues are the reason why we’ll once again be a championship side next season.

A lot for Bruce to sort out but I have every confidence in him that he will.

• Like 1