14 minutes ago, adamnich said:

Minimum of 5 mins remember. I thought the ref was pretty decent today. Plus we each got some benefits out of him.

Your quite right.....however where did 5 minutes come from? There should have been 4 minutes max added. There were no injuries and only 4 subs in normal time and one goal. 

Dawson could have been sent off and Fletcher’s goal was hand ball so have to take it both ways.

But I didn’t see that much stoppage time and didn’t think it was a foul from Matias either.

On the free kick... Bannan went back to go on the post and Dawson sends him away. A man on the post clears that equaliser off the line

Anybody else watch the Chelsea v Burnley game last night and get livid all over again at the time added on in our game?!

We had no injuries in the second half of our game, no timewasting and we had 5 minutes added time. During which there was one incredibly fast substitution and no stoppages, yet we played an extra 30 seconds for them to win the free kick they equalised from. Whereas Burnley absolutely shithoused their way through the second half, had "injured" players dropping like flies regularly, and 5 minutes were added on there as well. Same in extra time, another very lengthy stoppage and only a minute was added on. 

It's the sheer lack of consistency that's annoying....

Guest mkowl

Yesterdays ref was ok but I got the impression he was quite a vain character.

The warm up routine of the 3 officials was perhaps the campest thing I have seen for a while.