Position the foul was committed and where the free kick was taken from was an absolute joke - but he also didn’t see the handball. Evens it up I guess. Doesn’t distract from a superb Wednesday performance. What is really going to pee me off is the Sky pundits saying how Norwich will be aggrieved they haven’t got the 3 points

18 minutes ago, ipswichowl said:

Spot on decision. It was a foul.

Disagree he went into Matias, look at the way Matias fell very difficult to fall that way if you are tackling. The guy ran into him and bought foul.

Foul, if it was one was inside the D, The ref allowed the free kick to be taken further away to give them a better chance of hitting the target.If it had been taken from where the offence took place he would never have got the height to beat Hector.

The referees this season have been nothing short of shyte.

• Thanks 1

Just now, geriatricowl said:

Minimum 5 minutes 

Technically yes, but how often is a random 30 seconds added on with no stoppages during the extra period? Hardly ever. Even their sub took no time, the guy sprinted off.

Compare that with the Leeds game earlier, 5 minutes added time in that as well (which commenced on 91 minutes as the subbed Wigan player took a full minute to amble off), Wigan shithoused and time wasted their way through the 5 minutes, ball must have been in play for under 2 minutes of it and the ref added on less time than tonight's did until the free kick. 

• Like 1

It wasnt a foul, their player clearly dives into Matias, the free kick was taken in the wrong place to gain an advantage and there were never 5 minutes to add on in the 1st place, no injuries and just subs and one goal to add on. Then he doesnt blow and nearly half a minute after the 5 minutes is up they win the free kick. Complete joke.

That said our 2nd shouldn't have counted so I guess we cant complain.