Fessi

Guest Ash76

15 hours ago, S1Owl said:

Shouldn't have took him off. Bad move from Bruce. FF was buzzing, full of life and holding ball up well.. When he went off we were sitting back.  As for Joao... 

And we have another game on Monday.

• Like 1

Playing for a contract extension...possibly. 

I prefer to think its more to do with being used in a role which brings out the best in his considerable talents and puts him in areas of space where he can cause the most damage.

Either way. Good. Let's hope it continues

Great player but the problem is his availability. Just looked at the stats for the 18/19 season and he's played 14 games for us 13 in the league and 1 in the Caribao cup

If it was between him, Westwood, Reach and Bannan...i'd sell him..If it isn't?

Who else can put in performances like that?

Reach can score similar goals and is more consistent, not as mercurial admittedly, but its a long season.

Bannan is far more consistent and has probably been MOM on more occasions than most

Westwood is vital, as seen since his return.

With FFP hanging over us...It looks like someone will have to go, unless the wages of those out of contract cover it....which I doubt.

So..IF we have to sell someone?

Bye Fernando thx for the memories

Guest gizowl
45 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

If it was between him, Westwood, Reach and Bannan...i'd sell him..If it isn't?

Who else can put in performances like that?

Reach can score similar goals and is more consistent, not as mercurial admittedly, but its a long season.

Bannan is far more consistent and has probably been MOM on more occasions than most

Westwood is vital, as seen since his return.

With FFP hanging over us...It looks like someone will have to go, unless the wages of those out of contract cover it....which I doubt.

So..IF we have to sell someone?

Bye Fernando thx for the memories

All about opinions, Reach blows hot and cant handle himself physically, which you need to do in this division, theirs good goalkeepers for loan, the pigs have had 2 in the last 2 seasons. 

20 minutes ago, gizowl said:

All about opinions, Reach blows hot and cant handle himself physically, which you need to do in this division, theirs good goalkeepers for loan, the pigs have had 2 in the last 2 seasons. 

True mate..Its all about opinions.....I reckon Reach more valuable to us long term...FF is the better player...but how many games will he play?

There is no reason or rhyme for Fessie to be sold. We must keep hold of our best players if we are to push for promotion next season. 

I have little doubt that SB will find out why we are getting so many injuries, and his team will put this right. 

We played as a team last night. Confident, aggressive and looking to cause Norwich problems. 

Give SB pre season and if FFP allows us, build a team we can be proud of

Outstanding goal. Made better by the expression on Farkes face......

I didn’t quite see who FF ran over to on the touch line? 

Point has probably been made elsewhere but it that shot goes sailing over the bar as coach I’m losing my sh!t in the dugout.