Fletcher and Forestieri

38 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Hahahaha all you mongaloids think footballers are robots, if you all knew the truth you'd be having strokes. Whoever took the picture is a d*ck head grassing piece of poo. 

37 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Grow up, he's taking money off a contract our club offered him. You aren't paying his wages as much as you like to think your 300 quid season ticket contributes, the chairman is. You telling me if you were in Abdi's position you wouldn't do the same?

If there's nothing wrong with what he's doing then how is it 'grassing'? What does it matter if they took a picture?

Just now, Sonny said:

If there's nothing wrong with what he's doing then how is it 'grassing'? What does it matter if they took a picture?

Because straight away the weirdos will jump down his throat for going out and being a normal bloke. 

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Because straight away the weirdos will jump down his throat for going out and being a normal bloke. 

You're trying a bit too hard.

I'm out

Edited by Sonny

3 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Abdi is entitled to go out for a drink etc but I’d like to know the reasons why he hasn’t been included for selection. I’m not having it that he’s been constantly injured for the last 3 years. Something is definitely amiss here. 

Certainly looks like his arms grown back

36 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

So whats the truth then?

If he is a "normal" bloke...Whats the problem?

I meant truth in regards to the situation with the fake outrage when a footballer is seen smoking a cig or having a pint, no one knows what has gone on with Abdi.

7 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I meant truth in regards to the situation with the fake outrage when a footballer is seen smoking a cig or having a pint, no one knows what has gone on with Abdi.

No you didn't cos that makes no sense...

Its not "outrage" about him smoking a cig though is it?

Its "outrage" about him contributing sod all to the club

You said 

"If some of us "mongaloids"( which isn't even a f.ookin' word)..Knew the truth...?

Whats the "truth"..?

Its a simple enough question

Edited by asteener1867

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Grow up, he's taking money off a contract our club offered him. You aren't paying his wages as much as you like to think your 300 quid season ticket contributes, the chairman is. You telling me if you were in Abdi's position you wouldn't do the same?

Would do I do the same? Disregard and fizz the club about for years and not play, and instead go out drinking and boozing? 

Why on on earth would anyone do that? 

Are you a bit simple?

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Would do I do the same? Disregard and fizz the club about for years and not play, and instead go out drinking and boozing? 

Why on on earth would anyone do that? 

Are you a bit simple?

Why would you care, you are a Swiss footballer given a contract, you aren't playing so you go out and have a few beers? Only a simpleton would rip up his contract and walk away,you'd walk away from a 20k a week contract because you were 'fizzing' the club about? Get real, take off your blue and white specs and grow up.

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

No you didn't cos that makes no sense...

Its not "outrage" about him smoking a cig though is it?

Its "outrage" about him contributing sod all to the club

You said 

"If some of us "mongaloids"( which isn't even a f.ookin' word)..Knew the truth...?

Whats the "truth"..?

Its a simple enough question

He's contributing nothing because he's been plagued with injuries and has obviously over the last few months been told he's not part of the plans. You can't go blaming the player when you don't know the truth of what's gone on, which none of us bar those in the club know. What's so hard to understand?

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why would you care, you are a Swiss footballer given a contract, you aren't playing so you go out and have a few beers? Only a simpleton would rip up his contract and walk away,you'd walk away from a 20k a week contract because you were 'fizzing' the club about? Get real, take off your blue and white specs and grow up.

Don't need the specs...of any colour mate...Any fan of any club has the right to be upset by that attitude don't they...or do you accept someone simply ripping the p *ss outta you?

Do you get a plumber in who promises to stop yer leaking tap...then after 3 years he hasn't even taken the bleedin' washer off?

"fair enough mate?

Really?

who's the f.ookin' simpleton?

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

You’re missing the point again (not surprising being simple) 

It’s about ‘why’ he’s fizzing the club about,

you’re happy for our club to sign a player on big wages who doesn’t give a shiit and treats the club with disrespect?

Confusing 

3 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

He's contributing nothing because he's been plagued with injuries and has obviously over the last few months been told he's not part of the plans. You can't go blaming the player when you don't know the truth of what's gone on, which none of us bar those in the club know. What's so hard to understand?

You seem to know....

Do you check what you bloody post?

Edited by asteener1867

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Don't need the specs...of any colour mate...Any fan of any club has the right to be upset by that attitude don't they...or do you accept someone simply ripping the p *ss outta you?

Do you get a plumber in who promises to stop yer leaking tap...then after 3 years he hasn't even taken the bleedin' washer off?

"fair enough mate?

Really?

who's the f.ookin' simpleton?

Taking the p*ss out of who? Out of the chairman who actually pays maybe, but you or me not a chance.