Fletcher and Forestieri

31 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

I really don’t care he’s having a cig, out drinking. He’s off in a few weeks and was clearly never going to play for us again under any circumstances

Dobt understand the criticism of someone taking a photo though? 

I interpreted that to be down to the quality of the picture taken?!

If he is not in the squad as is usually the case then I don't suppose it is a great issue whether or not he is out drinking the night before a game nut it's not a great reflection that one of our highest earners for the past 3 years is more likely to be spotted in the bar than on a football pitch. 

Guest Ash76
43 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Abdi is entitled to go out for a drink etc but I’d like to know the reasons why he hasn’t been included for selection. I’m not having it that he’s been constantly injured for the last 3 years. Something is definitely amiss here. 

He f4ckin smokes mate, is that not enough of a reason? 

19 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

He f4ckin smokes mate, is that not enough of a reason? 

Some footballers do or have smoked though, Wilshere, Berbatov, Balotelli, Rooney, Ginola, Cole, Messi to name a few.

Edited by Hookowl

50 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

I thought it was reported from a fans forum that DC said Abdi would never play for us again as he had disrespected the club.

Something to do with a dispute about whether he was fit to play or not.

this.

Basically, staff said he was fit and ready then came match day and abdi didn't feel up to it. 

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

The bell end is the one in the picture, alleged ‘professional athlete’ out on the p1ss smoking a cig, after years of leeching the club of money 

Surprised he even shows his face in Sheffield on a night out, in case any sauced up fans twats him 

Grow up, he's taking money off a contract our club offered him. You aren't paying his wages as much as you like to think your 300 quid season ticket contributes, the chairman is. You telling me if you were in Abdi's position you wouldn't do the same?

2 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Abdi is entitled to go out for a drink etc but I’d like to know the reasons why he hasn’t been included for selection. I’m not having it that he’s been constantly injured for the last 3 years. Something is definitely amiss here. 

Rumour I heard is that, previous manager said he was fit, fitness staff said he was fit, but Abdi said he wasn't. This annoyed alot of the players and the reason why he's not being included is because the other players, don't want him included.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Hahahaha all you mongaloids think footballers are robots, if you all knew the truth you'd be having strokes. Whoever took the picture is a d*ck head grassing piece of poo. 

Not really. Bloke has contributed nothing in a Wednesday shirt. Told the club he was fit and then decided he ‘wasn’t up to it on the day’. 

He can do as he pleases, but still doesn’t sit right with me. And if he can’t take someone snapping a picture of him in the privileged position he’s in, he needs to grow up a bit. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

27 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Grow up, he's taking money off a contract our club offered him. You aren't paying his wages as much as you like to think your 300 quid season ticket contributes, the chairman is. You telling me if you were in Abdi's position you wouldn't do the same?

No matter how much you contribute...You expect a player to at least "try" to fulfill the the f.ookin' terms of the contract...You think Abdi has even slightly approached fulfilling that?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Rumour I heard is that, previous manager said he was fit, fitness staff said he was fit, but Abdi said he wasn't. This annoyed alot of the players and the reason why he's not being included is because the other players, don't want him included.

Thanks for the info. If that’s the case, very poor from a player on £25k PW. It really will be good to see the back of him in the summer.