Norwich - V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Freekick awarded on 95.29 so there wasn't 7 mins of injury time at all there was 5 and half mins as he blew immediately after the freekick 

The Refs watch stops at the dead ball Skys doesn't 

The 5 mins had finished then ? Why was the game still going ? 

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Poor free kick to give away,  but the referee has had an absolute nightmare, wasn’t taken anywhere near where the foul was committed and he’s played about 10min of extra time 

Nowt Dawson could have done, excellent game from the lad in my opinion 

Free kick goal was not his fault but not sure you can say he had an excellent game when he should have done better for the first goal and could easily have been sent off for an error completely of his own making in the first half.

Doesn't fill me with confidence.

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Just replayed last 3 minutes  . Joao had the ball in the corner  on 93m 34 secs and goes to dribble for goal instead of holding on to it. Idiot.

Could have should have wasted at least a minute or more hanging onto corner flag  . The free kick came after the clearance .

It did look like an easy chance to score.

Or at the worst square it to fletcher

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

The 5 mins had finished then ? Why was the game still going ? 

still would be if they hadnt scored  feckin furious had 7/1 us to win and was connfident its what we do 

conceding last kick is also something we do ffs 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Come on then because I have no idea where five mins comes from, have I slept through the stoppages??

I was honestly expecting 3 minutes tops. I just can't find 5 minutes of stoppages in there at all. Crazy.

Guest The Horse
1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Just replayed last 3 minutes  . Joao had the ball in the corner  on 93m 34 secs and goes to dribble for goal instead of holding on to it. Idiot.

Could have should have wasted at least a minute or more hanging onto corner flag  . The free kick came after the clearance .

Coulda woulda shoulda

Football is a kick in the porridge factories most of the time.
But we've got the right man to take us forward - we kicked major ass away at the league leaders and shoulda won.
We're not there yet but he's getting us close.
Need to get that killer instinct and as you say, composure at the right times. Bruce will drill that in.

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

97 minutes that goal was timed at on bet365.

The ref blew for the foul at 95:29. The five minutes added on (however he got to that figure) is a minimum, so it can be up to 95:59 if there are no other stoppages. The ref is always going to allow the kick to be taken when it’s on the edge of the box.

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Stream cut of before there goal was it a foul?

No, blatant dive went over like a sack of poo looking at ref on way down flipping poo cheeky monkey poopydoo cheeky monkey flipping tug head, not angry or owt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Horse said:

Coulda woulda shoulda

Football is a kick in the porridge factories most of the time.
But we've got the right man to take us forward - we kicked major ass away at the league leaders and shoulda won.
We're not there yet but he's getting us close.
Need to get that killer instinct and as you say, composure at the right times. Bruce will drill that in.

Bruce is a genius for how well we played this evening

5 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Freekick awarded on 95.29 so there wasn't 7 mins of injury time at all there was 5 and half mins as he blew immediately after the freekick 

The Refs watch stops at the dead ball Skys doesn't 

The refs watch doesn't stop at a dead ball. If that were the case then we would be playing 5-10 minutes injury time every half. Only time it should stop after the tie is up is for a penalty to be taken. We have seen plenty of times where the ball goes out for a corner and if it isn't taken quickly enough the whistle blows - the ball is dead then.