Norwich - V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Because we had two donkeys up front that would make Berwick rangers look good 

Now I understand, I didn't realise our front 2 were our midfield and defence.

Thanks for clearing that up. lol

• Haha 2

Guest LondonOwl313

There’s still a chance that 71 points would be enough for 6th, so we need to keep going until it’s not possible anymore.

Boro 3 points or less from 3 games from Forest away, Reading home and Rotherham away

Bristol 4 points or less from 3 games from Derby home, Millwall away, Hull away (assuming they lose to us)

Derby 6 points or less from 4 games from QPR home, Bristol away, Swansea away, West Brom home 

If Derby and Bristol draw with each other, I’d say they were both odds on to get 70 points or less. Boro look favourites but it’s not impossible they lose 2 of those games or don’t win any as their form is suspect.

So in summary, 71 points may well be enough so we have to keep trying. A lucky win tonight and turn Bristol over at home would change the complexion again. But it really is last chance to be involved now as anything less than 71 has no chance

30 minutes ago, steveger said:

good feeling about today...........

been a good day, 

got production bonus at work

Tesco sent 24 eggs instead of 12 

My mixed Kebabs just arrived and it's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send 12 eggs back Steve mate...thats far too much luck

• Haha 2

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Nothing game for us really.

Not that up for it. Would like to see some experimenting tonight. 

How would you feel if we start experimenting now and at the end of the season 6th place is 70 points? I’d be annoyed we didn’t try for the last 4 games. If we don’t win tonight then we can do that for the last 3 games once it’s impossible

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Nothing game for us really.

Not that up for it. Would like to see some experimenting tonight. 

Think we did enough ecperimenting under jos

Guest Bulgaria

Hope we at least have a go tonight, we had as much attacking threat as as a one winged wasp with no stinger against Leeds. Maybe Reach being out will mix it up a bit.

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Costello has promised me it's all going to end well. That even though the fat lady has sung, there's every chance she might be back for an encore 

Costello, my friend, is an over optimistic wh *re of a poster....He comes in shows a little thigh, wiv a swirl of his tempting skirts..then leaves you bereft...

He sorta sums Wednesday up, all cheap perfume an' promises...It rarely ends well

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Costello, my friend, is an over optimistic ***** of a poster....He comes in shows a little thigh, wiv a swirl of his tempting skirts..then leaves you bereft...

He sorta sums Wednesday up, all cheap perfume an' promises...It rarely ends well

giphy_(2).gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Costello, my friend, is an over optimistic wh *re of a poster....He comes in shows a little thigh, wiv a swirl of his tempting skirts..then leaves you bereft...

...and all that is left is the haunting aroma of a tarts window box

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 3