Norwich - V - Wednesday OMDT

Not having negativity Snoots. 

Anyone naysaying can shove it up their jacksy.

We’ve been a revelation under Bruce. Whatever he works with next season, he’ll take us up.

And you can bookmark that for future reference.

Best manager for a long time at Hillsborough. 

If only Mr C had listened to the pleas for an experienced Championship manager earlier, and not persevered with the Dutch Plum. We’d be in the play offs by now.

Another lesson learned.

• Thanks 1

Very astute OMDT today Snoots old thing! Already missing Stubbs’ down to Earth asides, bet he’s stuck in the Nun’s Chuff as we speak...up to his ears in...well, you know....the juice of his pleasure:ph34r:

The ‘winds of change’ would be well advised to blow strongly enough to take the roof off that God awful Presto stand once and for all...then at least we could claim on the insurance.

Finding that I’m waiting with bated breath for the massive clear out...but the sennakot hasn’t kicked in yet. Hope Bruce will place a giant enema in the workings of recruitment at S6 this summer and we’ll see a revitalised team in August. And for once please get it sorted before pre season so we can hit the ground running in August.:angry:

• Like 2

A paper ticket will be issued for collection... bought yesterday online assumed this meant for collection at Carrow Road? (sure this was the case at Ipswich a few years ago when purchased late) - if not looks like I'm not going lol

Didn't I say it last Saturday... just wait for Leeds to now fizz up against Wigan after we've been there and done our best to get a needed win. Their coast to autos was clear, with Pigs drawing v Millwall, and of course they fizz up again today, bloody idiots...

Edited by N0rtherner