Norwich - V - Wednesday OMDT

Good half Wednesday, enjoyed that. Just feel that Boyd is full of effort but always a yard short. If we had Aarons tonight instead I think we could be in front.

Could go either way this, much more of a contest than last weekend.

Norwich have a spring in their step, we don't and we seem to not know where our team-mates are and end up running into blind alleys and giving the ball away.

Good half from Hector and Palmer. Fletcher trying hard, Boyd running around a bit more than usual and FF is working hard

At least there closing them down this time, except for the goal. Previous two games we've backed off and key then do what they want.

You don't need talented players you just need to put some effort in and close down as a team. Do that and half the battle is won.

Norwich have a lot of pace and movement but we’re hanging on in there.

As for Dawson, he’s shown again that he’s a good shot stopper but he lacks the presence to make it as a good goalkeeper for me. He doesn’t command his area well and as a result doesn’t instill the confidence in the defence that Westwood does. 

I can't be the only one thinking that Onomah offers very little.

Given the ball away when in good positions, but at no point have I seen him busting a gut to get back or get into a defensive position.

Players like Matias, Boyd and FF all seem to be tracking back. 

20 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Its not his fault no, he just ain’t good enough, not for a decent champ side anyhow. Until he learns how to organise though he won’t be good enough full stop. 

Dawson was never first choice. Wildsmith is clearly better. We just had an idiot in the building for 12 months we are still paying the price for. No Jos, no Dawson. 

Just now, theowlsman said:

Also think we could release 6-7 players and still have a chance next season, now that they’ve discovered themselves under Bruce.

Unless we’re in the Premier League of course.

I'd wait and see what the accounts are before i get excited about next year 

I have the feeling that next season is going to be one hell of a struggle and i don't think our fickle fans will give Bruce the time i think he will need 

6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

He's one of our better players fullstop but no matter what we carry him at times and we aren't good enough to carry players 

I agree that his record shows he can't be relied upon for a full season and we need someone else in that area of the pitch anyway. When he is fully fit he is in the side but we need an option for when he isn't, like the last few weeks. Just don't think he will be going anywhere this summer with another year on his contract.