Spanish Onion

7 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Personally think that shows how behind the times Megson was if that was his style of management. Wise decision to move him on from Milan.

This style of management that turned our club around and had ya heading in the right direction instead of more years of decline 

the Same Gary Megson who brought a winning attitude to the club and different culture by signing players like Semedo 

sometimes a certain style is needed in a certain period Gary Megson was a good manager for us his behind the time management style turned us around from more decline  another forward thinking coach badge collecting manager in Irvine left behind 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, fpowl said:

This style of management that turned our club around and had ya heading in the right direction instead of more years of decline 

the Same Gary Megson who brought a winning attitude to the club and different culture by signing players like Semedo 

sometimes a certain style is needed in a certain period Gary Megson was a good manager for us his behind the time management style turned us around from more decline  another forward thinking coach badge collecting manager in Irvine left behind 

Well said sir. In HIM we trust. 

garymegson

4 hours ago, fpowl said:

fpowl, I was joking. I fully appreciate the job Gary did for Sheffield Wednesday as I have said in numerous other threads about him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

fpowl, I was joking. I fully appreciate the job Gary did for Sheffield Wednesday as I have said in numerous other threads about him.

Apologies, I’ve not seen your previous posts 

• Like 1

On 17/04/2019 at 23:43, TomtheOwl95 said:

Personally think that shows how behind the times Megson was if that was his style of management. Wise decision to move him on from Milan.

You only have to look at wilder and warnock...exactly the same and it works!!

The best manager of all time is famous for his hair dryer treatment.