21 hours ago, gurujuan said:

They took nearly 6,000 to Wigan last Sunday, and that was on TV Anyway, I’m there now, staying til Saturday

Didn't Norwich heavily subsidise both the travel and ticket prices though?

Or was that a different game I saw at the weekend?  They all merge into one after a while.

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Didn't Norwich heavily subsidise both the travel and ticket prices though?

Or was that a different game I saw at the weekend?  They all merge into one after a while.

Just checked - Adult Norwich supporters paid just £7.50 each, with Concessions at £2.50.

Coach was £20.

21 hours ago, bradowl said:

Just seen that the returned tickets go on sale in morning priced £33 adults. 

How come we are paying £35. WTF:

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-extra-tickets-sheffield-wednesday-championship-visit-1-6000077

Isn't there a rule that they have to price tickets the same for home and away fans in similar areas?

They were selling the tickets to us at   Adults: £35  Over 65: £25 Under 18: £20 Under 12: £12   For their own fans they're selling them at £33, £23, £18 and £10

20 minutes ago, A12owl said:

That's exactly how to fill an away end.

Norwich to Wigan is approx a 450 mile and 9 hour round trip .

Well done them. 

Whatever it takes to keep the blunts out of automatic promotion.

Indeed

On 16/04/2019 at 16:03, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Returned part of our allocation after struggling to sell them, thought more would be up for it being a bank holiday.

My mates and I have been to 19 away matches this season, but we are giving Norwich a miss, a late KO on good Friday, doubt we would have arrived  home ‘till early Saturday morning... just a trip too far.. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rick - Norfolk Owl said:

Some of us live here and do the reverse journey to Sheffield for many home games each season.   Who would have a season ticket and live in Norwich

That would be me (and BeaversBoy + family)

You have my respect..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Me + 3 going down. Free accommodation straight opposite the ground too. Keep an eye out for our Wednesday flag on the balcony overlooking the ground. 

First away game this season I'm ashamed to say. 

Left it a bit late mate !! 

59 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

My mates and I have been to 19 away matches this season, but we are giving Norwich a miss, a late KO on good Friday, doubt we would have arrived  home ‘till early Saturday morning... just a trip too far.. 

Think most on here don't even travel to Hillsborough looking at so me of the comments

3 hours ago, outlaw pete said:

The dig was more at the people who moan about the TPP system when it comes to the big games, when we're returning tickets for this. 

3 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Left it a bit late mate !! 

13 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I think Jos has ruined my appetite for away games, hopefully the appetite will return one day soon.

Knowing we might actually attack teams would help me with this

The second quote answers the first. I used to go to 15/16 away per season until a couple of years ago