Night of the long knives tomorrow!

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Im s- martin from that jibe Blenks 

But won't go into a Hess- y fit as a result ..

Other wise this thread could Spier- al out of control ..:Sid:

2 hours ago, lukestheman82 said:

Don't be a Bel, Son... :ph34r:

Bunch of Murdering B'stards how dare you, you've got some Goebbles bringing them up on this thread!

It will be the second team and below. Clearly the u/23s have not done great this season and team has done better since some of regulars from earlier in season have not been playing. Some are also no longer that young and will be heading towards 23rd birthday.

1 hour ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Heard same. 

Youngsters or youngsters and first team members?

I could see the sense in telling the likes of Pudil, Abdi and Jones they are free to find new clubs but I'm not sure we'd be telling some of the others such as Boyd and Matias when given the injury problems we have they will probably feature in our last 4 matches of the season.

16 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Maybe some of the youngsters that havnt even been getting a game in the u23's like O'Grady, stobbs, Nielson. 

I suppose you could add the old ones who've been put out to pasture, so to speak and knowhere near getting a game, the likes of pudil, Jones, abdi etc. 

I wouldn't think the ones still in the active match day sqaud like Boyd & matias would be told this early when your better off hoping their gonna bust a gut performance wise to earn a new contract. 

I Don't disagree, but it depends what we have got left to play for. Have we given up on the play-offs as it is highly unlikely now.

16 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Abdi might be borderline 

The club should sell tickets - tenner a time - to be there when Abdi gets informed we won’t be renewing his contract. Will it be an unexpected shock for him? The income generated from this could see us balance the books!

It will be the second team and below. Clearly the u/23s have not done great this season and team has done better since some of regulars from earlier in season have not been playing. Some are also no longer that young and will be heading towards 23rd birthday.

40 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

I Don't disagree, but it depends what we have got left to play for. Have we given up on the play-offs as it is highly unlikely now.

There's still the money you get for finishing at whatever spot you are in the league and the higher placing its more cash, granted I don't think there's a massive difference in what you get between 7th and bottom, but every little helps with FFP. 

There's also that confidence and feelgood factor good results give you and something to build upon for next season.