wildsmith in the crowd

11 hours ago, handworth52 said:

was sat with us in crowd at front didn't look happy and looked a bit lost(not sat with his fellow players on the bench)  and had all his gear on .what a difference from boxing day away against forest when he made 6 world class saves . I hope for his sake he gets some league football elsewhere he clearly needs it or he will end up out of football if he aint careful. 

Him and Dawson need game time away from the club, both need season long loans at a decent standard.

Both keepers have shown huge potential but it's that experience that only comes with playing good competitive football on a weekly basis.

I would personally sign a free experienced keeper on a one year deal as back up for Westwood and get them 2 out gaining said experience.

18 hours ago, james o connor said:

No he isn’t ... 

Agree.

Dawson is a very good young keeper. He was our best player in the first half of the season. Jos hung him out to dry.

Its just unfortunate for him that Westwood is the best keeper in the league. I have no doubt that if Dawson came into the side now with Bruce's organisation then he would be very good.

19 hours ago, Royal_D said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see both Dawson and Wildsmith leave in the summer, Wildsmith especially needs game time , I think Dawson’s decent he could get a Number 1 shirt somewhere 

Maybe for St. Pauli in the Bundesliga. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: