wildsmith in the crowd

was sat with us in crowd at front didn't look happy and looked a bit lost(not sat with his fellow players on the bench)  and had all his gear on .what a difference from boxing day away against forest when he made 6 world class saves . I hope for his sake he gets some league football elsewhere he clearly needs it or he will end up out of football if he aint careful. 

37 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

He doesnt have as much presence and has been prone to more mistakes

I think our defence has more confidence in him as I don’t think we’ve conceded as many goals when he’s played. I personally thought he was one of our best players last season.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see both Dawson and Wildsmith leave in the summer, Wildsmith especially needs game time , I think Dawson’s decent he could get a Number 1 shirt somewhere 

Easy to forget now that he kept clean sheets against Arsenal and Newcastle in the league cup run in 2015.

He looked a real prospect then... his career just hasn’t kicked on. I still think he can be the next number 1 for us after Westwood but at his age he should be playing first team football somewhere