I think Reach will be sold...

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

8 goals and 7 assists this season.

People cry out for a goal scoring midfielder, yet can’t see what’s right in front of them. We have a top top player at this level in Reach, he’s the one who will be difficult to replace.

Plays week in week out. The last player I want to see leave. 

8 and 7 isn’t fantastic stats for this division really is it 

Reach goes missing a lot. He’s lightweight  and his decision making can be shocking

Not a bad player, but nothing more than high mid-level for this league  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

8 and 7 isn’t fantastic stats for this division really is it 

Reach goes missing a lot. He’s lightweight  and his decision making can be shocking

Not a bad player, but nothing more than high mid-level for this league  

How many midfielders do you think have contributed with 15 goals this season? Think you may be undervaluing that especially in a team that has struggled for large part of the season. 

5 hours ago, gizowl said:

Possibly our biggest asset, if someone was prepared to meet our valuation I would let him go, too lightweight for me personally, would also offload winnall and Dawson and possibly Fox. 

Agreed all the way until you put the word "possibly" infront of the word "fox"?

4 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I think offers will be considered for any of our players. And so they should. Bruce knows how to build a side. Didn't Big Ron sell Dalian Atkinson to fund 3 or 4 quality signings? I think Rolls Royce Nilsson may have been one of them. It can be done. 

Don’t think that’s why old dalian was unloaded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, gizowl said:

Possibly our biggest asset, if someone was prepared to meet our valuation I would let him go, too lightweight for me personally, would also offload winnall and Dawson and possibly Fox. 

Possibly fox?....

Only if we get £10m for him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wow

8 goals 7 assists? It’s not groundbreaking, is it. If he’s one of the best in the league (which is what a lot of people are saying) then surely his figures should double that 

not all about stats though is it, is he reliable in other areas of the field? Neshs challenges like there’s no tomorrow 

please don’t mistake this as me saying he’s no good, he’s just definitely sellable 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brando17 said:

between 12 and 15 for the pair..not a chance in hell think your doubling their actual value imo

Their mure worth what somebody is willing to pay for them. I'd be surprised if we couldn't get 2-3 for FF and at least 10 for Reach in the modern climate. Indeed if we didn't I would just reject the offers

6 hours ago, gizowl said:

Who on earth would pay for fox? Apart from us...seriously wtf?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

8 goals 7 assists? It’s not groundbreaking, is it. If he’s one of the best in the league (which is what a lot of people are saying) then surely his figures should double that 

not all about stats though is it, is he reliable in other areas of the field? Neshs challenges like there’s no tomorrow 

please don’t mistake this as me saying he’s no good, he’s just definitely sellable 

Don’t think we’d find much better in my opinion. Agreed he’s our most saleable asset, but I don’t think he’s a player we could afford to sell. 

• Like 1

I really like Adam Reach and admire how he has developed over his time here. But if we got offered big money it’s time to start taking it and keeping our ability to build the squad going for the foreseeable. Go and get the next Adam Reach, start looking at Coventry City who will not have a Home next season. Shipley, Baylis, Chaplin all look decent and would add some energy to our tired side. I liked the look of Forster Caskey at Charlton too before he got injured. Playmaker.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I really like Adam Reach and admire how he has developed over his time here. But if we got offered big money it’s time to start taking it and keeping our ability to build the squad going for the foreseeable. Go and get the next Adam Reach, start looking at Coventry City who will not have a Home next season. Shipley, Baylis, Chaplin all look decent and would add some energy to our tired side. I liked the look of Forster Caskey at Charlton too before he got injured. Playmaker.

We have to adopt this approach ^^^. The three teams atop the Championship have all sold prize assets to fund squad building. It’s frustrating to lose good players but “selling to win” works in this league.