Sam Hutchinson

Terrific attitude. Always gives 100%

Seems to have curbed (somewhat) the erratic part of his game since he came back I to the side.

As for positives. ..I don't think there is much to be negative about tonight. 

We've had a little run that we weren't really expecting and though our outside shot is now done and dusted we have only lost by the odd goal to (in my eyes) the best rounded team in the division. They have a pace and insensitive married with a system which suits their players and it was always going to be a big ask. 

They have shown what is required here. Young, fit hungry players forged into a system which gets the best out of those individuals. And though Bruce will have known before I'm sure tonight has only reaffirmed his thoughts that that is the standard to which we must aspire too.

The other positive from today is that there was no hiding place and it might have helped cement some views that Bruce was forming about some of our players in terms of the restructuring of the squad.

This little run was a free hit in all honesty. 

Next season is when the Bruce-era really begins.

Personally I think it's time we looked for a replacement great servant but I feel we need to move on, if next season he's played 35 games plus and been instrumental in promotion to the Premier league I will take it all back love too, but as a club we're to sentimental 

1 minute ago, scram said:

Played well but limited by the system we played

In a game like todays there is no point having Bannan alongside - but in the right system he thrives

who would you have alongside if all games were like that and what system would you play ?...…..

Guest Kagoshimaowl
21 minutes ago, paulrs said:

He was excellent. One of the first names on the teamsheet, we just could do with a better understudy for when he’s absent 

This is the key for next season. We don’t need a replacement, we just need a capable understudy 

As much as he will run through a brick wall for the team, I am in the minority I think, when I say I don’t think he is the answer we are looking for. I think we need a more athletic box to box man if we want automatic promotion. Not saying bin him off as he would be an excellent replacement if needed and gives an extra defensive option when needed, either in defence or midfield.