Fernando value

On 21/04/2019 at 11:51, 2roland2 said:

Sorry when did I refer to dicanio? I’m confused. Also never mentioned the division being weak although that matters nothing to me thinking ff will be consistent like he was before the injury. 

Also ffp might mean we can’t sign anyone, we are already likely to let go about 8 players which should be enough to satisfy the rules for now so how does letting one of our best players go help us, how can we replace him????

tbh my views were very clear about ffp, I was one of a very limited few who didn’t want us throwing money around in the first place but we are where we are now and the only way we are getting out of it is to go up, selling our only assets won’t help that and will only delay the inevitable because once the assets are gone we are fizzed. 

We sign new assets on free transfers. Raise capital selling current assets.

On 20/04/2019 at 21:30, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Like who?

Nuhiu is our striker with best injury record.

Will he build it round him?

I'd build my squad round nuhiu... I'd pick 17 in front of him to protect him.... 

Why is everyone so set on selling Fernando? He’s now showing what he can do when he’s fit, and did again in 20 minutes today. He’s a class act and personally I’d sell most of the others to bail us out, not our best player. I know he’s not been fit ages and generally gets slagged off too readily on here, but got to be worth giving Bruce a full season with him. 

17 minutes ago, Stan Dupowls said:

Why is everyone so set on selling Fernando? He’s now showing what he can do when he’s fit, and did again in 20 minutes today. He’s a class act and personally I’d sell most of the others to bail us out, not our best player. I know he’s not been fit ages and generally gets slagged off too readily on here, but got to be worth giving Bruce a full season with him. 

Because he shows it every blue moon. One good game and a goal, all of a sudden hes the new maradona again

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Do you ever stop talking nads?  Apart from the long term injury he’s been very consistent, and look he’s getting back to fitness now and doing it again, quelle surprise.....

not that it will impress some of our brain brain dead fans 

Disagree, hes not consistent at all. Thats the beauty of opinions. 

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

We will be if we listen to fans like you. Good job Bruce has a brain though 

Why are you mentioning league 1? What has sellinf FF got to do with that? Do we get relegatesd if we sell him? Are you his love child or something?

Just now, 2roland2 said:

You said sell our assets and get free transfers. The last time we did that we ended up in league 1. Have you been asleep for the last 2 decades or just walking around ignorant to facts?

What assets did we sell then to do that, enlighten me smarty pants

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

You said sell our assets and get free transfers. The last time we did that we ended up in league 1. Have you been asleep for the last 2 decades or just walking around ignorant to facts?

In fact, dont worry. Just add you to the lengthy ignore list of fucktards

7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Do you ever stop talking nads?  Apart from the long term injury he’s been very consistent, and look he’s getting back to fitness now and doing it again, quelle surprise.....

not that it will impress some of our brain brain dead fans 

Other than injuries, refusing to play, disciplinary issues, suspensions and a court case he’s been f00king amazing. 

We need consistent hard working, fit, athletic players where Bruce can develop a togetherness and team spirit.

For all his talent, FF doesn’t fit that model. 

We need to move on.

• Like 1

Think Bruce and Chansiri will take the view that he should go for whatever fee  the club can get for him.

Lets face it, this time next year he’d be a 30 year old at the end of a contract with no transfer value whatsoever.

These are the hard decisions Bruce has been talking about this week. Glad I don’t have to make em.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Yeah because he’s got no heart and spirit. fizz me our fans. Unreal 

He’s got heart when he’s interested. That has been a rarity in the last 2 years. 

We have proved since Bruce has come that we can succeed without him. 

The likelihood of him being a consistent performer week in, week out with his injury history and temperament is slim. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

What did you want him to do for the last two years run on the pitch injured to prove he loves us?  That’s what got him injured in the first place with Carlos the destroyer  ffs 

Not sure what you are talking about. 

He’s an inconsistent, ill disciplined, injury prone, ageing talent. 

You think he can produce the goods consistently next season, I don’t. 

• Like 1