A Captain to be proud of

38 minutes ago, Tank_owl said:

Hes a very good professional and does the club proud.

I personally would have Bannan as the captain, but I suppose it will depend on whether he stays at the club next season if SB decides to change things. If SB does change it goes without saying he will have to think carefully what he says to Lees - maybe he wont change it.

As SB has said, some big decisions ahead over the next few months.

I wouldn't go with Bannan as skipper to be honest unless mainly due to adding extra responsibility on to him, better to just let him play his game and do what he's needed to do which is create. 

Personally I'd have preferred hutch after loovens left, seemed a more ideal candidate, but you need reliability and someone you can count on to be fit and playing all season and unfortunately for us his body just isn't up to the task. 

There is only one leader at that club in terms of what they do on the pitch, attitude, vocal and you know i've never seen him berating a player or having a go at someone ..

Sam Hutchinson

Should have been given the armband when Bruce came in.

Hopefully Lees stripped of the captaincy next season and just allowed to get on with his football because he offers nothing in terms of captaining and leadership