I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY WHEN............................

9 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Boyd provides defensive cover for fox. FF doesn't. 

Boyd does alot of running for nothing never maked a tackle 

19 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Boyd was poor today very weak but Fessi had a great chance to put Matias in not a hard ball at all and fluffed it both now need moving on 

He was poor , yes, but there were another half a dozen who were equally as poor. 

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

He was poor , yes, but there were another half a dozen who were equally as poor. 

The OP did mention Boyd being ahead of Fessi that's why I mentioned him the theme of the thread :dry:

FF is the biggest enigma we’ve ever had. He’s pulled the pants down of many in the fanbase. 

He reminds me of Mark Chamberlain. Loads barracked Wilko for not picking him, yet when he did play, he did nowt. 

1 hour ago, debram said:

2 totally different players, bruce just needs to get the right balance with fessie in the side and boyd not.

Bruce just needs to get rid of the pair of them this summer.

The good thing about having Bruce in charge, is that he sounds like he knows what he wants and what type of players the squad needs.  Hope fully he will be given licence to get rid of those that don't fit the criteria and recruit those who do.  It will be a very interesting summer.

7 minutes ago, A12owl said:

He didn't even do that convincingly.

He really did absolutely NOTHING.

Never seen a player so not get invloved in a match as Boyd today.

Surely Bruce must see it as well.

If Bruce doesn't release him in the summer I'm worried on two accounts Bruce can't see a player or Wednesday are skint 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, TINKERBELL said:

Boyd will be gone in the summer so stop stressing. 

I hope you are right but Bruce loves him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was still here.