I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY WHEN............................

1 minute ago, Burnsie said:

And the last time you saw fessi have an impact? Least Boyd has set up and scored a goal in the last 2 games 

I'll be the first to admit that Fessi has not been great since his comeback from injury but I believe he needs a sustained run in the team to regain his confidence.

3 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Boyd was poor today very weak but Fessi had a great chance to put Matias in not a hard ball at all and fluffed it both now need moving on 

Agreed. Matias had a chance to cross to Nuihu who was unmarked in front of goal but he went for the worldie instead and hit the side netting

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Didn't you see the game on Tuesday then? Or was it not threadworthy then because we won? 

wow he did something good for a change, that doesn't make him a superstar overnight,

Lets face it he does a lot of running but very little else.

I never thought I would see the day that Madine would do a favour for the Blunts by scoring, Ben Marshall would do them a favour by missing then all the Blunts would be wanting Sheffield Wednesday to do them a favour and come away disappointed whilst Wednesday fans would be reasonably happy to lose to Leeds.

Just saying like .............

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Boyd was poor today very weak but Fessi had a great chance to put Matias in not a hard ball at all and fluffed it both now need moving on 

I was going to post the same. For a quality player, the easy ball was on the ground for metias to run on to. Was a very poor ball, which lead to a Leeds attack. I cant see him being next season. I don't think he wants to be here next season either. Let's hope Carlos gets the QPR job and puts a bid in