U18s | v Millwall (Away)

2 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

Cheers John. I see they went full strength then apart from your lad with Grant, Waldock and Shaw all starting. U23's with nothing to play for and last game on Monday.  I'd like to see them be saved for these final U18 games.

Agree Etch.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

Cheers John. I see they went full strength then apart from your lad with Grant, Waldock and Shaw all starting. U23's with nothing to play for and last game on Monday.  I'd like to see them be saved for these final U18 games.

Looking at Watford game, no one of them started.

Grant got 45 minutes and Hagan 10.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Plenty of chances in the game, Millwall were over physical.

they wouldn't be playing for millwall if they wernt ………:Sid:…………..can you tell me if the players stay overnight or do they set off at the crack of dawn .seems hell of a long way to travel for a youth match . 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, torryowl said:

they wouldn't be playing for millwall if they wernt ………:Sid:…………..can you tell me if the players stay overnight or do they set off at the crack of dawn .seems hell of a long way to travel for a youth match . 

they usually stay overnight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, John O'Brien said:

Lost 1 nil today. We need 4 points in our last two games v Coventry at home Tuesday afternoon 1 pm ko and next Saturday against Sheffield Utd away 11am ko. I was hoping we tied the league up before we went in against SU next week.

Hi John

I haven't been down to watch the U18's during the last 2 or three seasons but hope to go to the Coventry game on Tuesday - is it at Middlewood Road as per usual?

PS - Hope Jordan is recovering well from his injury.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2019 at 13:41, Etchesketch said:

Waldock went off in the 1st 10 mins

• Like 1

22 hours ago, erickpottsfc said:

Hi John

I haven't been down to watch the U18's during the last 2 or three seasons but hope to go to the Coventry game on Tuesday - is it at Middlewood Road as per usual?

PS - Hope Jordan is recovering well from his injury.

Yes Tuesday at 1pm ko mate.

Jordan is out for the remainder mate and its now pre-season for him. Thank you for asking about Jordan.

• Thanks 1